Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Victoria - Not a famewhore. More like a famehorse.

Kill me now, I like Victoria. No, she's not a game player, but I like her because she's like one of the many dingy girls my son brought home in high school, I want to put an arm around her and hit her upside the head with a CLUE in the shape of a frying pan. Not just about BB, but about life in general. Last night however, was an epic battle of the spoiled brats between her and Zach.

Over a hat...... and it was her hat, I know, but he stomped his feet clenched his fists, turned red in the face and whined "You said I could have it!!!!" In true tantrum mode.

I think he deserves being hit in the Hat...where it hurts his self image.... He is a mean spirited, entitled little prick and she has been the brunt of most of his vitriol.

Edited by gerbellissimo

ff174   

But, it was her hat to begin with. So, essentially, she destroyed her own property to get back at Zach.

And she never told him or showed him she destroyed it. Nothing like cutting your nose off to spite your face and not even telling the guy you did it. She wrapped the pieces in tin foil and hid them in her bag this morning.

Shannon   

It's just a cheap dumb hat, I don't see it as cutting off her large nose to spite her face, after all why would she ever want to wear it again. No, she hit Zach pretty good, which he deserves many times over for his behavior. I hate them both, and I haven't see any of it yet, but bravo, good fun.

What exactly did Zach do to her, though? Most of them, outside Derrick, who sees her only as a vote and a pawn, have barely talked to her, or she talk to them for that matter? She has made Weekend With Kathy look peppy.

hefgypsy   

She was told by Frankie what horrible things Zach has said about her. We all have seen him riff on the uselessness of Victoria and how much he hates her. Now she knows it too.

I read on another site that Frankie lied to her about what Zach said, which was actually something heinous that Frankie himself said moments earlier about Nicole. Not sure of the accuracy, so take it with a grain of salt. Personally, I find Zach-attack pretty mild and Frankie a cold-blooded asshole, so I tend to believe it.

Magpie   

I doubt Zach's said anything worse about her than the stuff we say here. But I very much believe that Frankie made up stuff to tell Victoria.

siandam   

She is just so awful. She is climbing up the list to my most hated hamster. I have no idea what the hell she is even doing in the house. Her zing was my favorite of them all.

Tsylyst   

Her most satisfying moment of the summer was stealing Zach's hat? I mean...really? I golf-clap applaud her for trying to stir some shit up, but...maybe if she were playing the game, she would have more satisfying things to boast about.

hefgypsy   

Alas, FUG gave the 'good' edit to her Fame Whore and didn't even let the broadcast audience in on the fact that Frankie told Victoria all the things that Zach said about her - including lies that he didn't even say, which caused her to start 'Pink Hatgate'.