gforce

Frankie - TAFY - I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille

PatMcNJ   

I think Frankie could win, if he pushes the jury the right way, about his comp wins. I do not like him, but he is in there, playing the game. AND, I give him credit for not being a big baby about the plan to backdoor him last week. He expects that, as a player near the end of the BB game.

Frankie needs to torpedo Derrick, and he needs to do that by convincing the other idiots that they cannot beat Derrick at final 2. Somehow Derrick convinced them all that they can beat him, and every player in there wants Derrick as their #2.

PatMcNJ   

I find myself hoping Cody wins the next HoH, as he would put up Frankie as the "pawn". And then we could get ride of Frankie.

Then again, Frankie would won Veto in this scenario. And Cody would not put up Derrick as a replacement, he is not being nominated this season.

Shannon   

I am so sick of this idiot! I know Derrick thinks America likes him, and Donny because they were picked for TA. Frankie on the other hand, knows we probably do not, and that he was picked because of his sister, he has no real reason to think it was because we like him. In fact I did vote for him, I didn't vote for Joey, because I did not like him from the start, and I wanted it to mess with his game. I did not vote for him because I liked him, I loath him.

Back when the TA vote was done, there were people who liked him even without his sister. He had his ego and famewhoring ways in check, his DRs were mildly amusing, and he seemed almost a different person. (I thought he was a weasel back then, but even I couldn't envision how bad it would become!)

It was AFTER being voted for TAFN that he started to show his true nature. I'm sure the vote had something to do with it, but it's more that likely that the qualities were just more apparent without some of the other loud personalities gone.

The biggest problem with TAFN is that there was never a re-vote. Once the selections were made, we were stuck with them. How would Fcubed have handled it if he walked into the DR and found a card that read, "America has evicted you from TAFY. You will forfeit your winnings if you report your TAFY to any houseguest."

Well, while on camera I think he can act excited about pretty much anything. Which is unfortunate for us because most of us would like to see him suffer. If only he could exit the house and be Booed. It might catch him off guard..