gforce

Frankie - TAFY - I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille

All I can picture during this veto comp is Frankie not thinking he is getting enough camera time and he runs to do the comp. The men in white coats come and are taking him out in straight jacket all the while he is screaming "I will NOT be ignored!"

Tsylyst   

It was being discussed on the previous page of this thread, as a matter of fact, yesteach.

For what it's worth, don't think Frankie was suggesting anyone be raped. Christine had already suggested that Victoria would be a flirty, horny drunk, and Frankie joked that Caleb and Cody could roll with it. Sure, it's gross that he talks about taking her virginity and that there would be blood everywhere...but that isn't the same thing as suggesting that they rape her.

hefgypsy   

In the blink of an eye, Frankie went from extremely annoying to extremely evil and I'm not even referring to the 'Take all her virginities at once'. He just has become so vile. I think the tipping point was when he realized America hates him. Donny's humungous applause (which I didn't really notice) to NO APPLE PIE just really put him over the edge. What a complete douche bag.

makani   

I don't expect much from any of these people, but man it's disappointing that Derrick didn't stand up to Francis the Talking Fool's disgusting comments. Somebody needs to give Frankie some honest feedback. I guess it's coming.

Shannon   

Okay, I forced myself to watch Sam & Cat, the pre-teener show that Frankie's sister was just fired from recently. At first I thought she was doing a weird voice because maybe she burned her tongue or something, it was like a Frankie accent of shit, that was sometimes almost French sounding but mostly like someone who is deaf and doesn't hear how they sound when they speak so their inflection is off. Is that the right word? Anyway it was awful, gawd awful and annoying and insulting to people who do have problems with speaking. Does anyone watch this show, why the hell is she speaking like this? No wonder it was cancelled, she sucks rotten eggs.

Frankie is paying us back for hating him, remember, he's going to be a villain now and show us how bad-ass he can be. Between his pouting and showing us, he's become worst than before, and that takes some doing. Here I've been saying that Caleb is the dumbest Hammie ever and Frankie keeps topping him. I hope he gets a Maggie welcome when the game is over.

daq   

Curiosity got the best of me and I checked out that show last week one day. I thought the exact same thing, WTF with that voice. I didn't get it. I could only take it for about 5 minutes.

Edited by daq

brafish   

I can't help but think that the DR has started to lead him down this path. Leading questions like "How did you feel when America resoundingly hated your shit play?" "Do you think they see you as the villain this season?"

gforce   

I think playing the villain is just another tactic to get more air time. It will give them something to broadcast on the show (to his mind), and it gets him attention, to him there's no down side.

I watched "the incident" and I think that rape is being brought up because the suggestion of double teaming a person who is too drunk to give consent is actually pretty rapey. Although I don't think that's necessarily what was meant by the jokes it's their own fault if the accusation is now floating out there. They know they're on camera 24/7 and that the public is eagerly awaiting something to be outraged about and if it makes people in the room uncomfortable, just imagine what the Internet is going to do with it.

Still, the joking didn't bother me as much as Frankie's god-awful impression of Zingbot licking his fingers and digitally penetrating an imaginary Victoria - over and over. What in the actual fuck? Nope. Nope. Nope.

And I agree that Frankie is rethinking (too late) his strategy of being adored for his work In Africa and BroadWAY and his shared DNA with a pop star to get him America's Favorite Player cash. He really does seem to be working on a new version of Frankie in which he is seen as a Loveable Baddie. I don't like this one either.

EDITED TO ADD: After a second viewing I think when Frankie was doing the demonstration, he was suggesting that he would be in full drag and Cody would be in the Zingbot costume having sex with HIM. So, still not something I want to visualize but it was not being aimed at Victoria. Sorry, Frankie.

Edited by MockTurtle

angelmi   

Thanks for the link Yesteach, I loved the video of Caleb falling down the stairs and hated the crap that Frankie and his other 4 said before the veto comp. When I read that they all agreed to save the booze for the night after the veto it reminded me of last year when some agreed to save the booze till midnight for the have nots and one said no and started drinking it early, I remember Amanda getting into the fight but can't remember who was the bad guy last year, old age sucks.

His "rape" comments, and I'm not sure if they are 100% rapey, but certainly close, have made TMZ with Victoria's mother wanting an apology from him, his parents, and sister.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/31/frankie-grande-big-brother-victoria-rape-joke/

I kind of love the idea of her mom wanting an apology from his parents. I can totally see Frankie crying when Mommy has to somehow defend her disgusting pig of a son. Even better would be BB sending the camera to Mommy's house and taping the apology so we could all see Frankie watch it when he gets the boot like Aryan had to watch a video of herself last year.

ETA… I'm not sure why his sister would owe an apology, other than if she hadn't lucked into a bit of fame and lets her brother use it for his own evil. I will hold Mommy accountable, if she had shut his nonsense down when he was 10 instead of letting him be Mommy's special snowflake, maybe he wouldn't be the FTFFW we all know and hate today.

Edited by nixiechick

Magpie   

Oh ffs, Victoria's mother is taking pearl-clutching to a whole new level. Whether or not someone looks at it as a "rape joke" (I don't), to demand apologies from his family makes no sense at all to me. For better or worse, he's of age and responsible for his own shit. I think someone's family is looking for a few bucks here.

I'm sure that's why she included Ariana, she's the one with all the money. Still like the idea of someone taking Frankie down a few notches, even if they have to use Mommy to do it. But that's purely for my own entertainment and I would probably watch that episode if it was to happen. Or at least the clip on CBS.com or something.