gforce

Frankie - TAFY - I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille

demgirl   

I agree that no one wants to see Frankie again outside of Big Brother, but he was popular at first, and slowly began his descent into hated. And people do watch to see a person they hate be voted out or taken out by schadenfreude. Plus, FUG wouldn't have known that would be America's reaction when she cast him. Something's making people tune in because the ratings are actually very good this season, and I'm going to have to disagree that it's Donny. I think people like Donny, but I don't think they tune in three times a week to see Donny.

swsa   

Donny might have a certain draw. They use him a LOT in ads.

But no one is watching this show for Derrick and Cody. Cody barely exists on the show.

Frankie DOES have a fanbase, but most of them are Zankie shippers who have completely lost touch with reality. But I feel like that's why they're still protecting him. That's why they won't show that in reality he was hoping to backdoor Zach before the veto comp even happened. Or that he was the main person campaigning to get him out in Week 2. That's why they'll have Julie push Zankie on Zach in a really biased way right before he might be going back into the house. This "showmance" got them a LOT of attention, and I feel like the show's been struggling to keep it alive despite the fact that Frankie couldn't care less about it. They've basically tried to sugarcoat Frankie while downplaying Zach as a personality in his own right, all so that mess of a showmance still looks semi-legit.

And I do think having a rich and powerful family is helping him out too, just in having production baby him (apparently they even let him give his mom his instagram password to get it restored).

This guy basically thinks Ariana Grande is a huge bitch, which would not surprise me in the least, given what I've seen of her brother: http://primalscreaming.wordpress.com/2014/08/26/meeting-ariana-grande-then-and-now/

I grew up around "famous people" and I saw so much of this. It's why I kept my son out of show biz. Where would this little twit be without her fans. I'm sorry but when I hear people declaring "how talented she is" I'm baffled. Areanna Grande is the creation of a publicist who knew how to create buzz about a "cute" teeny bopper. If Frankie is any example we know the sister can't be too far from that. I'll bet they were raised by doting parents who told them they were very "special" in every way.

sam0920   

And yet all of my friends said "who the hell is she." Restores my faith in post tweeners. I hope I'm hooking them on BB! FtFW will lose followers after this debacle. Even the crazy tweenies OGG I hope.

cujokay   

Another reason I hate Ftffw: Whenever he changes his clothes, he makes no attempt to hide his white ass. I really don't need/want to see it. I also notice that he cups his small hand over his penis when facing us which means it's probably really small. That explains a lot.

Yes, it IS really small. I saw a picture of if. I'm not going to post the think because I don't want to get in trouble. Believe me, IT IS VERY SMALL. And yes, his small hand covers it completely. It looks like it belongs to a child.

ETA: Can I post the link in the pics/photo thread?

Edited by cujokay

jerrye25   

Sure, you can post in there but instead of clicking the image link and embedding the image in the post, it sounds like you should post just the link since it's not exactly safe for work. You may also want to put in the post that it's no safe for work.

http://www.eonline.com/news/573917/frankie-grande-thinks-lesbians-chose-to-be-gay-plus-more-controversial-moments-from-the-big-brother-star E! has some Greatest Hits on Frankie, including the whopper that he believes Lesbians "choose" to be Gay, whereas Men were "born that way".

As a male homosexual, I can assure all that I am certain I was born this way, and that Ellen and Melissa and Lea and Portia et al. were also "born this way". Oh Frankie!!! The media tide is turning!

angelmi   

ET's facebook yesterday said his sister was a real bitch too, she looks like she is spoiled rotten, her brother is just like her, pouting like a baby yesterday trying to get his way on the stupid play and the stupid votes. I

cujokay   

Sure, you can post in there but instead of clicking the image link and embedding the image in the post, it sounds like you should post just the link since it's not exactly safe for work. You may also want to put in the post that it's no safe for work.

Thanks, I added the link,and marked it NSFW.

Magpie   

http://www.eonline.com/news/573917/frankie-grande-thinks-lesbians-chose-to-be-gay-plus-more-controversial-moments-from-the-big-brother-star E! has some Greatest Hits on Frankie, including the whopper that he believes Lesbians "choose" to be Gay, whereas Men were "born that way".

As a male homosexual, I can assure all that I am certain I was born this way, and that Ellen and Melissa and Lea and Portia et al. were also "born this way". Oh Frankie!!! The media tide is turning!

I loved this part:

After lying to contestants about his identity for weeks, he finally revealed he's "quasi-famous" in a very self-important and sorta dramatic speech. "So I've been lying to you the entire game. I'm not who I said I was," Frankie revealed. "I'm a YouTuber and a TV personality and a social media mogul. It's what I do. I tweet and I keek and I vine and I make videos. I walked into this house with 1.5 million followers." Mogul: It's what he does!

It sure is looking like our little fame whore isn't going to be entering the real world with exactly the reception he's anticipating.

Given the umm *cough* equipment *cough* poor lil FtFW has to work with, his whole personality makes A LOT more sense to me now. He's had to spend his whole life spinning delusions for himself.

Loved that article.

Tsylyst   

He thinks that he's on Julie's level so much that he can use his voting-time to compliment her straight hair. I mean...come on, dude. How full of yourself can you be? Just vote and get the hell out.

And then! The second Caleb won HOH, Frankie zoomed from the OTHER SIDE of the backyard over to jump on top of Caleb so he could share the spotlight. He knew where those cameras were going to be pointed, and he just HAD to be there.

ff174   

E! has some Greatest Hits on Frankie, including the whopper that he believes Lesbians "choose" to be Gay, whereas Men were "born that way".

Wow. He, um, sucks?

Every year we anticipate the reaction from certain houseguests when they back to the real world and find out how disliked they are. People like Aaryn and VGM are so fucked up that they couldn't care less.

I get the feeling that Frankie will be in for a rude awakening when he finds out that he isn't loved and adored.

If FtFW has found his way up and down his slippery slope at the same speed at which he found Caleb and that camera at the end there, he could have kept it all for himself. Good fuck he was over there and lying on top of him faster than I could blink.

It cannot be said enough how much I am growing to detest this asshole. I am looking forward to his dejection later though because you know he's going to be all kinds of butt hurt over the rejection of his masterpiece play.

I don't know which I want more. For the paranoia to start eating away at him now about whether or not America hates him or for him to be completely stunned by it when he gets out of there. Decisions decisions.

ETA that I watched again tonight with Mama Bookwhore and, during his TAFY DR session, she turned to me and said, "Good lord he's just horrid. He has fans? Like real fans? And what the hell is wrong with his eyebrows?" After that, I couldn't stop looking at the stupid eyebrows. Did he over pluck?

Edited by bookwhore