gforce

Frankie - TAFY - I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille

PatMcNJ   

Dear Frankie,

You are the HoH, not Derrick. Or "The House". Do what you want for YOUR game, you twit. Zack is probably not out to get you, not yet. And Zach amuses me. Victoria is not on your side, you know this. You could even make a huge move here, and if you did, right here, right now, it could win you the game.

From,

Common Sense

uaintjak   

Dear Common Sense,

It's all about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Love,

FtFFW

Dear Frankie...

Insist that the person who paws you the least goes. I'll be your Clue and tell you that would be Derrick! His shadow is even bigger than your sister's!

Shannon   

Zach has said that he wants Frankie to think they've made up, but Zach is out to get Frankie. I think Frankie might have a clue to this happening.

Dear Frankie

You are at the corner of Helen and Andy. You can keep waiting for the "right" time and turn right on Helen or strike now by turning left on Andy. You claim to be a huge BB fan, you should know what to do.

Sincerely

The Not so Common Common Sense

JunkTV   

Is it possible that Frankie really plans to put up Victoria or Derrick and just doesn't want to play his hand before the veto meeting? Who am I kidding, he would have to have a brain cell under that pink rug and he doesn't so he will mimic what Derrick tells him.

uaintjak   

He would tell someone. He couldn't NOT tell someone. Its FtFFW.

Edited by uaintjak

True that. Look at how dramatic he wants to be about putting Zach up. He wants to tell Zach he's going up and he won't have the votes to stay. He wants Zach going out of the game to be all about Frankie. He wants to be the only one responsible. This way its all a cruel but hilarious irony when he gets backdoored next week and someone does the exact same to him.

Tsylyst   

Frankie's tweets are coming out, and they're gag-a-rific

Big Brother HOH @BigBrotherHOH

When people throw shade… Shine BRIGHTER! xoxo #SHINEBRIGHTLIKEAFRANKIE #BB16

RT if you're #TeamFrankie #BB16

To all the #BB16 fans & all my #Frankiesteins I love you guys so much. You give me the strength to carry on in this house of insanity. :)

Dear Mom, I miss u more than words can possibly say. I hope u r doing well & staying strong for me as I am for u. <3 #BestMammaEver #BB16

The responses on Twitter are funny as shit because people HATE him.

hefgypsy   

I thought they weren't allowed to actually tell the person that they are going up on the block OR that they are going home.

So much for that rule. Frankie the Whore can do whatever he wants.

Shannon   

That's a rule and I've heard BB gripe at them but I've never heard of the rule being enforced to the point of a nom getting off the block.

I've watched every BB season, and Frankie now is my least favorite of all time, and it's not even CLOSE!!! When he is evicted, I want to be in the live audience to throw cabbage and rotten vegetables at him while he takes the walk of shame.

Shannon   

He won't be walking out, he'll be prancerzing to the fawning and applause of all his fans, in his head. He'll whirl & twirl and leap and float. There will be confetti in the air, he will sparkle in glitter and Julie will fall at his feet and worship him. Reality doesn't dare intrude in the world that is Frankie, not even his eviction.