Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Devin - One-man dick-tatorship

issycat   

While the resemblance is uncanny, the comparison is an insult to the turtles. They are much nicer than Devin.

Hey Devin, to paraphrase a BBUK contestant, you should've checked yourself, cause you wrecked yourself.

Edited by carver_87

Tsylyst   

He keeps talking about missing seeing his daughter everyday. I thought it was talked about that he hasn't physically seen her in a long time but only gets to skype. Anyone?

He sees her on Skype, which is a video messaging service.

Magpie   

I'm pretty sure we saw an example of what Tsy's describing during Devin's intro before he entered the house. Seems like he was video chatting with his daughter on a laptop, or that's how I remember it at any rate.

michal   

I just realized Devin has major commitment issues. His baseball career, his girlfriend, his alliance, his veto nominations...... yup. Guy just can't commit to anything.

chrysana   

Yes, I know what skype is but he is making it sound like he physically sees her every day.

I agree, he does make it sound as if he was/is super dad. If one didn't know, they would assume by the way he talks, that they see each other - in the flesh - daily. I think it's part of Devin's personality. He left baseball as a way to be a better father, he's on BB as an attempt to be a better father, and on and on. In his mind, delusional as it is, his brand of suffering in the house is far worse than than anyone else's in the house. I'm sure that when he hits the block, which I hope happens soon, his pain will be worse than the other's who have been there and I can only imagine him as a have not. His time is pretty soon if they're doing volunteers...at some point, the HOH is going to say - who hasn't yet volunteered and had a turn? Your turn.

sbell111   

I just realized Devin has major commitment issues. His baseball career, his girlfriend, his alliance, his veto nominations...... yup. Guy just can't commit to anything.

I'm willing to bet that most of those things kicked him out. I know that baseball did (college and pro).

Pushplay   

I'll never understand why some of the HG think it's a good idea to play with such a heavy hand from the get-go. I've never seen a player be such a try-hard and crash and burn so fast while thinking he's playing a superb game. He's managed to alienate himself from the others in such a grandiose way! Bravo.

Who else in BB history has played a "game" like that?

Shannon   

I am so sick of his use of his daughter to try and cover his ass. She's two, find something else to use to get your way. I hope he's on the block every week until they get his stupid smug ass out.

JunkTV   

I may be alone here but I think it would be more entertaining if Caleb were evicted this week. Not sure what scenario would make that possible.

Since this is the Devin thread I should say something about him. Maybe he wins veto and says he needs to take Jacosta off the mac since she has children.

Edited by JunkTV