Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Devin - One-man dick-tatorship

I'm rather glad that he's being such a monumental ass since the HoH key. It reduces the possibility that the rest of the hammies won't revolt next week!

hefgypsy   

The King is holding court with his alliance.

Long Live The King.

The King is in the Counting House, counting all his alliances...

1...um...1...2...um...1...1.

Sorry douche bag. You have NO ONE now.

Edited because I just need to say more about how much I hate the big 'D' and how stupid I think his game is.

Edited by hefgypsy

Shannon   

A man, or woman, under any conditions, who told me, 'Look at me!', and then proceeded to tell me what to do, never ever going to happen. I cannot believe the arrogance of this loser. Even in a game where I am trying to win big money, it is never going to happen that anyone would speak to me in that manner, they would know better than to even think about it, I don't play those games.

I wish BB would cast women with more knowledge of who they are and with boundaries assholes know better than to cross. Women who would be playing this game on equal ground and not girls in bikinis giggling or crying all the time.

Devin STFU

Rosa   

Is Douchebag Devin on Ritalin? I thought I heard him tell Jacosta that he had ADD.

And, I must agree with Shannon.

Devin STFU!

hefgypsy   

When Douchebag Devin is awake, we have only two choices: Watch him talk or watch him eat. Wait...I take that back. The third choice is a combo of both.

And I think ADD is the least of his problems.

Just kill me now.

Edited by hefgypsy

Tsylyst   

What I've heard is that Devin takes Adderall, which is the same thing Aaryn and Judd were taking last season.

Shannon   

I think I know why he didn't stay in baseball. They said STFU Devin, you're fired! He's such a windbag they could use his hot air to heat the water.

Towanda   

Holy cow, I want this guy gone. I'm so tired of hearing him discuss what a great guy he (thinks he) is. Hot air. Phony apologies designed to bring attention to himself. Bullying. Projection. Yikes. There are so many red flags waving around this guy, it's like a freaking parade. Which he would probably love, because it's all. about. Devin.

michal   

He has this habit of, when someone makes a valid point against him, if he can't come up with a logical defense then he changes the subject and brings up something that happened in the past. He has no self-awareness, and definitely doesn't think he himself could ever be guilty of the evils that are being done to him. He is this year's bully, and I am tired of him. He adds nothing to the house. I find him monotonous, dull, & annoying.

Shannon   

They shredded this real conversation with PooPoo in the edited TV version. Hell he went on forever and intimidated her to no end, on TV he just sort of suggested it and that he has her back. I wonder what I would think of Devin if I only watched the TV show.