Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Devin - One-man dick-tatorship

uaintjak   

Years of BB has taught me to never bet on the big black guy with over-muscled arms.

I've actually gotten to the point where I'm kind of grateful for Devin. If he's at this level of instability so soon in the game it can only get more entertaining as the days go on.

Shannon   

I'm still wondering if this crazy is his idea of game play. He turns it off and on like a switch. He gives his OJ leer to the cameras. His crazy really makes no sense. Unless he is truly steroid toxic, he's playing people.

dave24   

I'm with MockTurtle. This guy is a trainwreck and he's relatively safe. The second he gets a hint he might be going home and he'll become live feeds gold. I could easily see another Willie Hantz situation.

hefgypsy   

Douche bag Devin's plan of action:

- Form an alliance of 8 with Team A

Go against them

- Form an alliance with Donny

Go against him

- Form an alliance with the Bomb Squad

Go against them and add 2 girls without asking anyone

And this is just the first 48 hours.

And he does remind me of O. J. Hate Him!

issycat   

Was just talking to a pharmacist and her first reaction was that he could be having withdrawals from steroids. I think he will blow within the next week.

I was actually thinking the same thing. He seems twitchy and strung out to me.

There's also something I don't get, during the initial intros, he described himself as a single dad. That brought to me the assumption that he was raising his child on his own but the live feed recappers have reported him saying he hasn't spent actual time with his child in months. So which is it? Didn't he say the first night that he quit baseball to raise his kid? But he doesn't see her or spend time with her? I am confused.

Shannon   

What I heard him say is that he hasn't seen her in 3+months but he talks to her on Skype. She lives with her mother, she's never lived with him. And that he wants to move to be closer or baby mama wants to move closer to him, don't know which one.

michal   

Devin's confessional in the diary room, saying that he thinks Donny's tears were just a ploy for sympathy, made me want to slap that smug smile right off his face.

that he wants to move to be closer or baby mama wants to move closer to him, don't know which one.

I think that he said that he lived by his baby, then he moved away for a girl and that did not work out so he wants to move back by his baby. Anyone who moves away from their child for a fling is just not a good parent. Nobody can take me away from my child. I seriously doubt he gave up baseball for her, when he is quick to move away from her. He is a fountain of stupidity and the lies keep flowing.

Tsylyst   

He did say that he moved away fairly recently, but that the child's mother was going to follow him so they could all stay close to each other. When it didn't work out with the other woman (because he re-found God, and she wasn't down with that), he told the child's mother to stay where she was and he would move back (but then he got cast on the show), so he hasn't seen the girl in person for a few months but they Skype every day.

Bravo! Well done! My heartiest thanks to Devin and whatever meds he's taking or stopped taking and his emotional instability. Nothing but gratitude for some entertainment up in here.

hefgypsy   

Is it even possible that Devin can/will be more obnoxious than Caleb was as HOH? I'm afraid so. Now he thinks he has an excuse to boss everyone around and tell them what to do and how to feel. Really!

Too bad he is the remaining HOH because it seems like the mood of the house is that they want him OUT. I guess we'll have to wait until next week for them to back door him. I just hope the house doesn't lose their nerve. Let's send him home to his baby girl (who he never sees).