Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Devin - One-man dick-tatorship

I am looking forward to the point in the game where someone mentions Devin, and my mind will be completely blank. His presence will be such a distant memory….he needs to go this week.

Tsylyst   

I'm not counting my roided-up chickens yet that someone won't remember the old adage about BB: Keep the biggest targets in the house for as long as possible so you can fly under the radar.

I can't stand him, but I don't want him to go- I like a little loose cannon entertainment on the show, without him the bore factor will sky rocket. Who will we wonder what they are going to do next??

Edited by tinkerjack

hefgypsy   

Devin is the worst player ever.

He keeps saying he will not campaign because he doesn't want to go out of the house on a bad note.

Can someone explain to him that campaigning does not mean bullying people and talking bad about your fellow block member Caleb.

Campaigning would be going to Jocasta, Brittany, Nicole, Victoria and Donny and telling them that the boys are still together (including Caleb) which they are - and that group is paranoid that they are - (for good reason) and if they keep him, he will be on their side and fight to get those boys out. I would go for that if I were those people.

Shannon   

I think Devin just bullied himself out of the game, I'd be shocked if it all switches over to getting Caleb out by Thursday. But even if it does, goodbye asshole, which ever one goes.

Devin is the worst player ever.

He keeps saying he will not campaign because he doesn't want to go out of the house on a bad note.

Can someone explain to him that campaigning does not mean bullying people and talking bad about your fellow block member Caleb.

Campaigning would be going to Jocasta, Brittany, Nicole, Victoria and Donny and telling them that the boys are still together (including Caleb) which they are - and that group is paranoid that they are - (for good reason) and if they keep him, he will be on their side and fight to get those boys out. I would go for that if I were those people.

And if they believe him….shame on them. I only watch the network show, but cannot think of one alliance he has not gone back on. They've certainly shown him much quieter on the last few shows, but I doubt that's the case all the time; just so much other shitz happening that they are showing.

Devin's daughter will be so happy. Happiest she has been in those two oh so very long years in her life.

Daddy is coming home!! (barf)

Not only that, he left her for a woman and moved away before he came into the house, so he had not seen her in months. I think it was all for show. However, I would have rather seen Caleb leave, he is so boring and single minded. I like watching Devin make an idiot of himself, at least that is entertaining.

Shannon   

He's said everything from not seeing this daughter that is his life, from three to five months. I don't know what he really feels but I hate when they use their kids as some form of game play.

I will be uncharacteristically optimistic and hope that he was talking about his world as he would like to see it rather than simply using his daughter as a cheap prop to further him in the game. Maybe he saw winning BB as a way to finally "prove" to the baby-mama that he deserved a chance to be a real dad.

Yeah... I know... Pipe dream, but a person can hope!

angelmi   

Devin is doing a bunch of tweeting today, said he is going to tell them all great job and not Christine.

jedzz   

Who's Devin?

The person who singlehandedly made Big Brother 16 entertaining for exactly three weeks.

Edited by Jedzz

Shannon   

Devin could never had stayed for any length of time, all he had was being huge and being openly threatening. Some have made threatening work for them, but Devin was not smart enough to pull that off. Even his easiest prey, Poo-Poo chafed under his control and bite him on the ass. As he probably is in real life, Devin is the reason Devin went out quickly. While he was fun to hate, there's no way anyone playing the game with any strategy would have kept him around, not even as an easy target, he was too big an asshole. Keeping him around would have wrecked their game by association.

gforce   

Agreed, Shannon. He was toxic game-wise. Plus a general asshole and painful to watch on the feeds, to boot.