Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Devin - One-man dick-tatorship

gforce   

14274354477_cc287e1656_o.jpg

Hometown: Santa Barbara, Calif.
Current City: San Antonio, Texas
Occupation: Former Professional Baseball Player, Motorcycle Sales Manager – Harley Davidson

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

Shannon   

I got nothing, well maybe good in comps, maybe they'll have a motorcycle riding comp.

michal   

Is he going in looking for a showmance or to try to win? He's not going to last.

uaintjak   

Eye candy, except for possibly his exceptionally wide rubbery mouth area.

ff174   

He seems nice enough, but seriously dude, you did not play for the St Louis Cardinals. You may have played in the St Louis Cardinals' organization, but you never got above A ball. There is a big difference between A ball and making the bigs.

So, don't give me that "I had to quit for my daughter" shit.

Edited by ff174

"I had to quit for my daughter".......awesome. Put the guilt on her shoulders rather than admit that you needed to make more than $12,000/year to support yourself and your daughter.

Shannon   

His video froze up right after he tried to make it sound like he played for the St Louis Cardinals, even the video refused to put up with that crap. but it does show that deceit is ingrained with this guy so he could fool the others. But he's so damn big, which means he'll suck at most comps, be whining like pinhead about his muscles not being fed, and need to sleep a lot with a beard hanging all over him, which I guess to be either Joey or Donny.

He was drafted by the SL Cardinals in 2008 and spent a few years in their minor system before playing independent ball. That's a tough gig and if he quit it most likely was to support his kid because he sure wasn't making making any $ doing that. I'm not going to poop on him for the fact that he didn't get called up to the majors. Not many do. It's still a point of distinction to have been drafted and to have played within the system.

Edited to add that I don't think any of that will mean he'll do well in this game. Look at the athletes who have bombed on Survivor. Team sports doesn't seem to be the right background for winning a reality game!

Edited by MockTurtle

Minxy   

Eye candy, except for possibly his exceptionally wide rubbery mouth area.

Perfect description. It's annoying and strange, as far as mouths go.

MrsGryn   

He seems nice, too. I'm sure we'll find out kicking puppies is a hobby for him.