gforce

Cody - Pretty. Dumb.

That's why I think Cody is pretty but brainless. Maybe it's more fair to say that he's spineless. Last time, he saw how getting Caleb out would benefit him while getting out... Whoever... Benefitted everyone else. He bent to their will.

Now he sees how getting out Frankie would be a great move. Instead he's going to waste his HoH by doing something that benefits someone else more (and that puts himself at greater risk). Cody is in the position of ruining Frankie and Derrick's games while pretty much cementing Donny and Nicole's votes (and likely getting in the position to get Hayden and Zach's votes as well). If he continues to wimp out, he's stupid (or maybe he just has no interest in winning).

Shannon   

It's so cute when he has a thought all his own, brief & fleeting, but cute. He shouldn't tire himself like that though, no telling how much sleep that will require to get back to Derrick's plan.

cubkip   

Uh oh...Derrick said no one is allowed to be alone with Donnie and Nicole. Cody just blew it.

Cody may as well start plotting with Donny and Nicole to get rid of Derrick or Frankie. No matter what, everyone is going to assume that Cody taking them on a trip out of the house is "suspicious" and a betrayal. Derrick will likely spend the entire time they're gone feeding everyone's paranoia. Then he will sit back and watch Caleb and Frankie fight to take Cody out of the game.

hefgypsy   

"At the end of the day", Cody threatening to make a big move in the game is like Victoria saying she will stop looking in the mirror.

Cody doesn't have the brains to make a move or the balls to pull one off. Why? Because Derrick has firm grasp of both, and he's not letting go.

Edited by LAnimeMaster

ahab1013   

The guy could not be playing an endgame any worse. Not only is he creating needless paranoia among the people who are staying and in control of the game, by taking the nominees- but winning back to back comps at this point makes you out to be an even bigger threat. I would not be surprised to see Cody go next week, unless Derek wins HoH.

hefgypsy   

Once again, Cody has a chance to make a big move in the game and ...DRUM ROLL...he does nothing!

ETA - The one thing that Cody did that I stand behind is that he wouldn't let Frankie sleep in his bed. At least it shows he is capable of making some sort of decision without checking with Derrick. (Or did Derrick make that decision too?)

Edited by hefgypsy

If Cody makes it to the end with Derrick, I can see the jury now...

Jury: "Cody, what big moves did you make?"

Cody: "I got Donny and Britney eliminated."

Crickets.

Jury: "Derrick. What about you?"

Derrick: "I made sure Cody got out Donny and Britney rather than making a big move."

Tsylyst   

If I were Cody, I would be LIVID right now. Derrick shut him down from making a big move to backdoor Frankie saying "no no no, we have to get rid of Donny, he's a HUGE threat."

And now Derrick is leading the charge to SAVE Donny and evict Nicole?

Cody is smarter (not a genius, but still) than a lot of people in this thread give him credit for, and I hope he sees that Derrick just screwed him and has been using him all season. Cody could have saved Donny with the veto today and bought some goodwill. Now he's just the guy that nominated Donny twice and failed to get him out both times.

Of course, Derrick will probably work this in a way where Cody thinks it's all his own idea to save Donny, so Derrick will be protected.

What? Now he wants to keep Donny? After hating on him all week? That man is crazy. I bet Cody would be mad. Wasn't he saying something about how his dad would be disappointed with him or something for getting rid of Donny? And how he thought America wouldn't like it? He had the chance to veto him and now he can't.

I wonder what person they will convince to vote with them.

Shannon   

How ever Derrick sways the vote this week, it's only Monday, Cody is dumb enough to take both credit and blame for it and maybe lose some jury votes over it, and Derrick will be whistling Dixie as he keeps his jury votes clean.

Forgot to post this yesterday because BB16 is just so exciting, but who's Mom made the Dino costume? Looks like they bought it from a thrift store.

kellilea   

I have to admit, Cody's t-Rex falling off the couch made me laugh hysterically as did his t-Rex walk into vote. I am easily amused.

I personally like his haircut. I believe the kids are calling it the George McFly.

At this point, the best I'm hoping for is a Derrick/Cody F2. I could begrudingly handle Caleb in there. But I hate the thought of FFF or Victoria even getting $50,000.

Bottom line, Cody is pretty and I likes pretty.