gforce

Christine - Favorite fruit? BOOOberry.

chrysana   

They are discussing the double eviction. They apparently know who the second person will go in a the double eviction as they plan who the 10 people that are still here after this week's double eviction. They are saying how Christine has done nothing for them, just enjoys her safety. They call her a floater.

I guess they're forgetting how she takes everything the non-cool people say and runs it back to them.

I thought Christine should have mentioned this when Zach was trying to get her to do one for the team and agree to sit on the mac and throw the BOB. He was seemed to imply to her face that she didn't do much...she should have defended herself. Wouldn't have done much good...as she has a vagina...but, at least fight, woman.

I really hope the Christine we saw on TV tonight starts showing up in the game, because she's still technically on my good list, but falling thanks to the Amber and Caleb hate mongering. Let's see what happens when Girls With Glasses have real power over the Alpha Males.

sam0920   

Have Not not withstanding. The chick needs to use the cold showe if only to wash off the grime and I assume the stench. There's nerdy and there's nasty. Are we seeing the new Nastalie?

Edited by sam0920

Shannon   

She's seen this show, she should know that boys don't take women to the 50,000 mark unless they end up having to. How many guys have had a woman sitting next to them in F2? And how many times has a women had a man sitting next to her in F2? I don't know how to play the game inside the house, I'm pure armchair quarterback material, but if I was going on the show that last thing I'd try would be the 5th wheel and a girl in an alliance that is backdooring the only other female in the alliance.

If she has a trick our two hiding in her kleenex, I'm all for seeing something happen.

jerrye25   

I kinda think she's in a pretty good spot. We did see some of the Detonators boys questioning her yesterday but I don't see them targeting her for at least another couple weeks. So I think she's safe there. She's also got Nicole and Hayden on her side so they're not targeting her so there is safety there. And as long as Victoria and Jocasta are in the house to put up, then lose the BOB, she has a little extra safety. If by some miracle Victoria and/or Jocasta win an HOH, the boys are much bigger targets for either of them.

I think she's definitely safe for a couple weeks and if she can work herself into a smaller alliance than the Detonators maybe with Hayden and Nicole, maybe a win a comp at the right time, she has a good chance to make it to the end.

And even within the Detonators where it seemed like she was a fifth wheel, Zach and Frankie have also been getting some Derrick and Cody wrath lately.

hefgypsy   

I think that Christine is Frankie's final 2 the way Victoria is Derrick's final 2. Frankie is always defending her when her name comes up in a negative manner with the Detonators.

That being said, I think her REAL alliance is with Nicole and just don't understand why she hasn't told Nicole about the boys. This seems to be the main fault in her game.

hefgypsy   

Oh god. Am I out of my mind or does it look like Christine and Frankie are working together to be a final 2? She is still running and telling him everything. Isn't this the time to draw the line in the sand (if there is one)?

Upstairs, they see Chrstine coming, so Frankie pulls down his pants and crouches in front of the HOH door so the first thing she sees when she comes into the room is Frankie's bare asshole (no, that really happened, I'm not joking). She opens the door, stops, and says "That seems about right."

This kind of made me like her a little bit.

Shannon   

Yesterday, last night, some time other than today...I heard Christine tell Zach that most of her tattoos were free (you get what you pay for) and that some guy from online gave her and her husband a free trip to Disneyland or Disney World, or some such expensive vacation, and using Jesus as the reason. Are her and her husband professional beggars?

I just can't figure her game out. I guess she thinks keeping her alliance with the 4 guys together is the most important thing? She has a much better chance sticking with Nicole but I guess she is too stupid to see that.

uaintjak   

I guess she missed those two weeks where members of her alliance were voted out by other members of her alliance. She's as bad at this game as Britney, but without the entertainment value.