gforce

Christine - Favorite fruit? BOOOberry.

Shannon   

Are we sure he's not her brother, do we have any proof that both of them are adults and not blood related and married?

Not a fan of Christine, haven't been for most of the show. I was glad she got evicted and I love that Nicole gets to see her walk in the door right behind her. Still..... I feel bad for her. Most of us will never know what it's like to play the game or how much pressure there is. She played a crappy game, but she's not a demon. Fortunately, she has a pretty great hubby to help her through.

JunkTV   

Great minds.... I was just thinking the same thing Cripes.

Also, I don't feel badly for Christine. She knew being all over Cody was an issue with Zingbot she could have stopped it but she didn't. It wasn't game play. She had a huge crush on him. All that school girl giggling was enough of a reason for her to be booed.

I can't wait to see how she responds to finding out the only house guest disliked more than her is Frankie.

Tsylyst   

I gotta say I'm surprised people cared enough to boo her from the audience. It's not ideal to go on national TV and rub up on someone that's not your spouse...but she wasn't kicking puppies or something.

I don't even think all of last season's racists got booed like that -- of course, BB was keeping a tighter reign on the audience last summer, so maybe that had something to do with it.

I also thought the booing was a little weird. I knew she wasn't loved, but she is definitely not the most "booable" person in that house. Out of all the total asses the last couple of seasons, I wouldn't have picked Christine for getting the loudest boos. I pray that FFF gets an even stronger reaction.

ff174   

I am no Christine fan, but seriously, studio audience?

Since I seem to be quoting the Bible tonight ...

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ..." - John 8:7 (Again I had to look it up. I am no Bible Scholar).

I don't approve of what Christine did, but I am guessing there are many in the studio audience who have cheated on their significant other or even worse.

Plus, truth be told, her actions are none of my fucking business. It's between Christine and her husband.

Shannon   

A whole lot of people think her actions with her spouse watching was extremely boo-worthy. I wasn't surprised at all, especially after watching her last night rubbing the inside of cody's hand for a long time, staring at him like a lover, then when he was laying, facing away from her, she asked, like a rejected lover, can I play with your hair. Then she preceded to run her hand through his hair and look at him wishfully, then pulled the covers around her, I was gagging thinking she might masturbate right there. Yeah, I totally understand why she was booed.

Magpie   

I think some of that audience reaction might have been fueled by her husband's Twitter activity this season, as well as his appearance in that segment on a recent show. People feel sorry for him, and so they boo her. The only surprise in it for me was that BB allowed the audience to do it.

uaintjak   

I would have booed her because I hate her. I don't give a shit that she rubbed all up on Cody. I just straight up don't like her.

I doubt CBS allowed it. Who would have guessed she'd get Out-booed over Arayan from S15? I think if they'd expected it, they would have made an attempt to shut it down and even then, might not have succeeded. There was subtle booing at first and then more people followed that lead. I knew she was hated, but I was still surprised by such a strong reaction.

sam0920   

I just thought it was funny. Maggie hate no, but annoying level? Oh hell yes. Over the top? Most definitely. Still just very amusing.