gforce

Christine - Favorite fruit? BOOOberry.

Heh... I knew that she wouldn't throw it!

Now for the question of whether Frankie got in her ear and told her that he'd owe her if she didn't throw it. I can see him coming up with this grand(e) plan to throw the BoB to Derrick so that they can force Donny out of the game and then going to Christine and telling her that it's in their best interest to let Frankie keep the big boy bed.

Tsylyst   

And as she whines about not wanting the world to think she has been unfaithful, she's curled up in Cody's arms...

hefgypsy   

Does it make me a bad person because I am enjoying Christine crying over the zing she got about Cody?

Victoria, comforting her and telling her it's nothing bad when she is all over the married Derrick is quite amusing.

Pot meet kettle.

These girls are not just delusional about the game but how they are being perceived as well. That's why I love zingbot. It lets the HGs know what 'America' is thinking about them.

JunkTV   

hefgypsy if you are a bad person I am too. Now, if someone would just screencap the HHH so I can see it. My hubs is holding onto the remote with some Shark Week crap on so I can't watch TVGN.

demgirl   

I really don't like Christine at all, but I kind of feel bad for her, which is really annoying. The level of anxiety I would have in her place, knowing what she knows now, but not being able to talk to her friends and family? I'd DOR. That's why I could never be on this show.

JunkTV   

I feel bad for her husband. He posted a video on his twitter (something stupid about not taking a shower for a week or something) but he looked awful. I also got the impression that he is/was a heavy drinker and has tried to stay sober for the past couple of months.

Also, Christine said she was worried about her pastor and church but she could explain the behavior to her husband. I think her priorities just might be in the wrong place. I would love to see her DOR tonight but that would never happen.

I don't feel sorry for her. She brought this on herself. She knew that her every move was being filmed and that the live feed watchers see everything. If she didn't want to appear unfaithful, she should have kept her hands off Cody. And she should have insisted that he kept his hands off of her.

Tsylyst   

Their touch-mance provides myself and others with oodles of snark for recaps, but I will take this brief moment to say that I have never witnessed anything of a true romantic/sexual nature between Cody and Christine.

Hugging, side-by-side cuddling, a bit of arm stroking and neck massaging -- yes. Never has either of them tried to put the bump-and-grind moves on the other. I don't even think they sleep next to each other at night.

Cody allowed all the girls and some of the boys in the house to touch him like that (this was part of his strategy as dictated by Derrick, as I recently mentioned in Cody's thread).

Now, that being said, it doesn't look great by our culture's standards for a married person to repeatedly go within dick's reach of a person of the opposite sex, and Christine is a smart enough girl to realize that. She has no one to be upset with other than herself. It's about appearances versus reality.

As for her husband, he appears to be having fun with the whole thing. He posts vague and provocative things and waits for the Christine haters to pounce, then he defends his wife. https://twitter.com/timstinks

Those are crocodile tears for the broadcast show. She knows the number of cameras and who sees what. She also knows about Zingbot. Did she really think that Zingbot would go after her massive(ly loud) honker?

demgirl   

I agree that her husband's response seems to be part amusement, a little bit irritated, and mostly, "Hey! I'm gonna get a bunch of Twitter followers and be a famewhore too!"

I really don't like Christine, but I feel like she hasn't crossed any irrevocable lines. I'd probably be more worried as her spouse if it wasn't just generally a 24/7 tactile cuddlefest in that house. The optics of it aren't great, and she definitely has only herself to blame for that, but I can't say that if my significant other did what she is doing that I'd break up with him over it for sure - it would probably depend on the strength of the relationship pre- and post-BB.

I guess I just always feel bad for them when they realize that something is being perceived poorly outside the house that might actually affect their real lives and they can't do anything about it. It gives me some sort of second-hand anxiety. Like, going all the way back to Nicole in Season 2. Except for when that happened to last year's cast, like Aaryn and GinaMarie, because they were the worst.

That said, every time Christine makes a snarky comment about Nicole, I find my will to empathize for her situation diminishes significantly. I didn't love Nicole or anything, but that just seems unnecessary given that Christine pretended to be her friend for so long and she never did anything to Christine.

Edited by demgirl