gforce

Caleb - #JUDYCHOP!cowboy

I just thought of something…. was the curler and mascara his? I don't even own an eyelash curler.

sam0920   

I have never used either. Can't even comprehend why a guy would use/have this. Way beyond my understating.

angelmi   

Might have been Amber's, more of his sick obsession, just like the monkey last night. I hope they back door him this week.

Is the sock monkey Amber's? I was trying to remember last night. For some reason I thought it was Cody's, but HOH reveals are always a blur. Either way, I know it's not Caleb's.

uaintjak   

That sock monkey's been passed around more than...damn, we don't have any sluts this year, do we?

Sigh.

That sock monkey's been passed around more than Frankie at a re-gifting party.

Shannon   

After Frankie got Caleb to think it's his idea to put up Amber, he went off on how they were teaching her a lesson and she would have to come running back. That she's too uppity, that she needs to, well, listen to Caleb. I think I might puke. What a stupid, fucked up piece of shit he is! And his brother apparently was on Twitter bitching about how Amber has been teasing Caleb to use him. What the idiot doesn't know is that they don't want to teach Amber a lesson so she'll run back to Caleb, like she was ever there with Caleb, they are voting her out, as it stands right now, and blaming it on Caleb. It has to hurt to be as stupid as he is.

demgirl   

I'm actually quite interested to see how the boys will handle Caleb being blind sided by an Amber eviction. With HOH in play, they're going to have to handle him quickly and carefully. I'm a bit surprised they decided to go for Amber before him. Sure, she's coming after them, but Caleb is much more volatile and unpredictable. They must have a lot of confidence in Frankie and Derrick's ability to manage him. Hopefully, misplaced confidence.

Tsylyst   

I think the rest of the guys would be fine with getting rid of Caleb at this point (and they could certainly get the votes from the rest of the house), but Frankie as the current HOH has put his foot down that he will not nominate Caleb. He said several times last night that the only way he would nominate Caleb is if Caleb wasn't down with the plan to nominate Amber and instead threatened Frankie to not put her up.

Hayden and Zach were suggesting Caleb as the replacement, and Frankie wasn't having it.

If they get rid of Amber, they think they can use Caleb as a tool to do their dirty work because he won't have anyone else to be loyal to without Devin and Amber. His clingy loyalty will likely shift to Frankie, which will allow them to manage Caleb.

angelmi   

Caleb wants to be remembered as the romantic cowboy, gag me. He is nothing but a moron just like the rest of these idiots. I hope he flips out like Survivor's Russell's crazy brother did on BB a few years ago to the chef.

They've maneuvered Caleb to the point where he is saying, "Put Amber up so that she will know that I'm protecting her." He thinks that Amber will be forced to beg him for his help and will do anything to get it.

The boy doesn't know jack about women with sef-respect.

All they have to do next is convince him that Zach, Derrick, and Cody had less to do with the eviction than Hayden, Nicole, Christine, Victoria,and Donny. The could even conceivably throw a couple votes Amber's way to convince Caleb that they just "lost control" of the vote.

Shannon   

I would love to see Caleb explode and going nuts after they evict Amber but I don't see it happening, BB is never that much fun. However I think Caleb is the real thing, crazy stalker creep, so this may be dangerous for Amber outside the house. In that case, not funny at all. But mostly Frankie has Caleb as who he could win against, as did Derrick for awhile but I think Derrick finds Caleb too freaky to keep on a an F2 win. So Caleb will go here pretty soon, I think Derrick is thinking more toward maybe on of the dorky women to be in F2 now, or maybe Zach. Cody could win with the drooling, sweat-hog girls in an F2 with Derrick.

Caleb will most likely be upset but see it as his plan working out since that annoying Amber who won't accept his grand beast mode cowboy idiot role, as having to be gone for disrespect of Caleb and so his idea, his plan, her loss, it had to be done. Women after all need to be taught a lesson. Caleb doesn't have a clue, has proven too dumb to play BB and too dumb to be as usable as the guys first thought, but for now, he's a vote in their favor. Frankie barely got a word in last night when taking Caleb down the road, Caleb jumped on the plan to teach Amber a lesson so quickly that Frankie had to take a deep breath.

hefgypsy   

Can't wait until Caleb realizes that getting rid of Amber this early means that she and he will not be able to be sequestered in the Jury House together.

From his 'stalky' perspective, bad move cowboy. Bad move.