Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 29: Blood Vs. Water II, San Juan Del Sur

Shannon   

What is up with this Natalie shit? I actually smiled when she was on, I smiled! ACK! I don't know what I'll do if she wins, knowing half is going to the other troll, why is she better than the rest of these bores? Has Hell frozen over?

And the thing is, unless Jon and Jaclyn win immunity next time, they have this in the bag. Assuming Missy goes along, they can just split the vote to guarantee one of the two of them goes. Then again, the smart thing to do would have been to wait another two boots then vote Jon/Jaclyn out but hey, to each their own.

AVorlon   

I'm still liking Natalie for the win, but I wish she hadn't shot herself in the foot by going against her own alliance to get rid of Alex . She has exposed herself as being untrustworthy, while gaining almost nothing. Not a great move in my estimation, but at least she still has an idol to play.

I'll still root for the monkeys over Jon.

Edited by AVorlon

gforce   

I'm on the "please let those monkeys attack and eat these peoples' faces" train.

I have an annual pass for that particular train.

MrsGryn   

Yeah, one twin is apparently tolerable and, dare I say it, almost pleasant. But on the other hand, Keith the Spitter has been cracking me up lately. Also, Natalie is right: Keith seems to be able to rock the immunity challenges and he might be their best bet on blindsiding Jon.

Still hate Missy. She's a brat and she raised a brat.

Shannon   

Has there ever been a more impotent comment on this show than Missy's comment about not calling her brat a brat?

AVorlon   

I guess I'm not surprised that it's coming to an end next week. I don't see a whole lot of suspense left, because it looks like Natalie has this one in the bag. The way the votes were split up tonight was brilliant, and I think she gets all the credit for that. She probably can take her immunity idol home as a souvenir without even needing it.

The only potential hitch that could come for her is if Jaclyn or Keith wins immunity at the Final Four. Missy and Baylor would vote Natalie out in an instant in that case so her only hope would be convincing the immunity winner to to vote with her and win Fire Starting.

Shannon   

I don't know if I've posted this before or not, but I'd love to hear the other twin's inner voice when she sees how much weight Natalie has lost and so it will be easy to tell them apart. But that's just my fat black heart having fun at their expense.

I was hoping to see Missy hobble out, crying, but alas, seeing Jon go was major fun. I'm all for Natalie winning this and Missy & Baylor sitting in jury pouting. The problem, sadly, is that Missy is such a loser than taking her to the end is probably a good game play, sigh, I want her out.

I think taking Missy and Baylor to final three would be anyone's best bet. I don't think either one of them would be able to beat any of the other three. I would be happy with Keith or Natalie winning. Not sure Jaclyn deserves the win as much as they do.