Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 29: Blood Vs. Water II, San Juan Del Sur

I really don't want to think about this. I really hate autumn, after the leaves fall, and I despise winter more. There is nothing enjoyable that happens between the autumnal and vernal equinoxes.

Sure, some Doog tv happens, but it's cold, icy, and completely hideous outside. Basically, I'm the poster child for seasonal affective disorder. So, Survivor, meh.

Seriously, CBS? Twinnies? On my all time favorite show? Like our ears haven't been tortured enough by these two. I guess I will be watching this season muted. That should make for fun recapping.

ETA: I like that there aren't any returning players, and I'm happy to see more than one "over forty" contestant (unlike on some other show we all watch).

Edited by Tropdreams

Magpie   

Let's hope one twinnie goes home at the first tribal council. I wonder how well they function when they don't have each other to scream at?

MrsGryn   

*head desk*

Why??Whyyyy?? Out of all the siblings from TAR, they came up with these two?

To be fair, they are most likely easy cannon fodder for the rest of the teams. Not only have they had 2 shots on TAR, but they are both annoying as all hell. They both would be easy boots, especially if one goes the first TC and the rest of them have to hear about it.

Have we heard if the family members are going on seperate tribes? I really hope so, just for the drama at the merge and everyone expects people to join up together.

ahab1013   

As a non-Amazing Race watcher can someone give me the lowdown on the screaming twin thing that seems to frighten everyone?

Tsylyst   

They screech "TWINNIES!" at each other about every five seconds, for starters. Plus they are constantly arguing and bitching at each other. It's very annoying, but if they're on separate tribes, maybe that will be toned down on Survivor.

MrsGryn   

Not only do they constantly argue and bitch, they do it at a VERY HIGH VOLUME. Also, their voice are naturally pitched to "screech."

venkman7   

They are horrid, i was SO happy when they went first on the last AR All-Stars. Hope they don't last long on Survivor.

Tsylyst   

Well, just in case you needed more proof that the Twinnies are bothersome, they count among their fans J'Tia

Via Twitter:

J'Tia Taylor @JTiaPhD
Still a #Twinnie fan. Love strong women!! @NadiyaaAnd @NatalieeAnd @missfoxytasha @KassMcQ #survivor