Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

The Amazing Race – Season 25

MrsGryn   

I know! So boring! I wish they showed a little more pizazz. Maybe they should wear shirts with half naked men on them to get people up in arms about their sexist nature?

AVorlon   

It always sucks when your favorite team gets eliminated, and you find yourself not really caring anymore. I liked the cyclists, but not so much anyone else. I guess I'll watch out the string of episodes without really caring who wins.

gforce   

The cyclists were starting to annoy me, and they really annoyed me last night. So, they got their just desserts as far as I'm concerned.

Interesting, I'm actually fine with any of the other teams winning. I think I'm hoping for the surfers though. Good attitude and they generally kick ass.

MrsGryn   

You know there is a conspiracy theory blooming about the choice of the fast forward task!

I was up and down with the cyclists. Sometimes I liked their racing, sometimes it annoyed me. But I am always for an all-girl team win, so for that reason alone I'm sorry they are gone. When they were up, being snarky and funny, they were great. We will surely see them on an all-star season in the future.

The previews of the tightrope walk made me think Jim Crazyeyes Dentist had his line snap, but apparently it was him falling off the rope. Scary, but not nearly as bad as I thought it might be. However, I'd like to know why the non-task-doing racer had to wear a safety helmet. Was it going to break their fall if they fell from the building?

That did not seem like a relaxing massage. And I could have done without the extreme open mouth close-ups. Ugh.Gross.