Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Brendon and Rachel - the Brenchel

ff174   

They had to silk screen 15 shirts.

Still wearing my tin foil hat. TPTB probably paid big money to hold that plane.

ETA: So Rachel follows Fisty's twitter. I'm guessing that she hasn't read any of her season's Big Brother recaps on this site.

We weren't very kind.

Edited by ff174

Tsylyst   

She doesn't follow Fisty. I imagine she follows her name (like any good famewhore) and the AmazingRace hashtag. Brendon retweeted Fisty a few years ago, too.

gforce   

I can't believe I'm saying it, but maybe she's just becoming more mature. And good for her, I say. I agree, they're not bugging me as much as usual this time around. They sometimes border on irritating but not at the same levels they used to, and all the teams do that at one time or another. Progress is good, I guess.

gforce   

May OGG have mercy on my soul, but I find I'm now kind of hoping for these two crazy kids. Rachel was exactly right that she should have no obligation to help another team (Team Cancer-free). She could just have easily pointed them in the WRONG direction, so I'm not sure what they were complaining so much about, especially since it's a RACE.

Tsylyst   

Agreed.

The previews for next week make it seem like all the teams hate Brenchel because they aren't helping them. It's a race! Freaking RACE for yourselves! Especially with a Double U-Turn in play.

Shannon   

As the Queen of Hating Rachel & Brenda, I found myself in the same place and it's confusing me! I even got excited when they came in 1st and won the trip. I consoled myself with the thought that they won a trip to a place with the most deadly wild life.

ff174   

BAH! All y'all have gone soft in your old age. This is freaking Rachel we are talking about. Nothing she could ever do would make me root for this entitled, snot-nosed bitch and her knuckle-dragging troglodyte of a husband.

Plus, remember. She wants to start breeding. She ain't living in your town, she is living in mine. What if she starts popping out Brendon's evil demon seeds like one of those Pez dispensers? I got to deal with them, not you.

Have a little pity, will 'ya?

Shannon   

I don't want them to win, it's just they aren't their normal annoying pieces of shit this time around. It doesn't help with the whining about Rachel not helping team fucked up heel or the whole lot of them being pretty boring. The face plant was awesome but then she popped back up, without a scratch and no meltdown. I'm sure they are clones or something.

The idea of them breeding some mutant famewhore scares the shit out of me.