Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Brendon and Rachel - the Brenchel

demgirl   

I found Rachel and Brendon somewhat tolerable tonight. It's like the cesspool that was last season of BB has lowered the bar so much that my HATE has disapated. Or maybe it's just comparing them to the Twinnies and the Afghanimals and Luke and Margie.

MrsGryn   

Exactly! Well, and I'll give them this: they are competent competitors. If they would drop the whole fighting thing, which is probably not an act anyway, they would be formidable as opponents. Brenda even gave me a real laugh when he was skipping along in his clown outfit.

Shannon   

I liked when he was on fire, but then realized it was just his clowntard. Dammit Rachel's laugh was bugging me then the TwinieTwats were so annoying that they rose above Belchel. Next week could be my limit of them.

ff174   

I refuse to raise my opinion of these two because other teams allegedly suck more ... which has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Plus, Brendon needs to turn in his man card for agreeing to wear that ridiculous matchy-matchy outfit.

I think I could tolerate Brendon without Rachel but there is no way I could tolerate Rachel under any circumstances. Unless she permanently lost her voice. Maybe. It's possible I'm being too optimistic here.

They need to be dropped into the nearest volcano which then needs to be corked.

Shannon   

Exactly! They both sound way too dumb to have ever majored in any science field, and now he's the longest living student known to mankind. I'm sure he's a professional student, but how did he ever pass a BS and how did he ever end up as a PhD student? And Rachel having a BS in chemistry? Boggles the mind.

Who is this woman and what have they done with Rachel? I kept waiting for the meltdown that never materialized. No whining, no crying, no screeching or sulking. Do you think she was lobotomized?

ff174   

I was thinking the same thing about Rachel. She is acting so ... grown up? The only explanation is that she realized that she was racing against Dimwitted Surfer Dude and the YouTube Twits.