Photo courtesy CBS.COM

Name: Brendon Villegas

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Previous Seasons: Season 20

Name: Rachel Reilly
Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.
Previous Seasons: Season 20

gforce   

I'm starting to get resigned to having to deal with these people for the rest of my natural days if I'm going to keep watching reality TV.

*sighs*

ff174   

I'll try to look at the bright side. There are few people in this world who can melt down like Rachel. As long as she is out early, I'll await with bated breath.

ETA: I just looked a little harder at the picture. They have "Brenchel" t-shirts.

Of course they do.

Edited by ff174

demgirl   

You know what? I've come around on this. I used to think Brenchel were the worst. Then, for a bit, they were the lesser of two evils. Then they were the most worst ever. And now I'm back to "Well, at least it will make good television." Give me an episode and I'm sure I'll be cursing them as Satan again.

jerrye25   

I don't want to see a Rachel melt-down...I just don't want to see her. I still don't understand how she has fans. I really like a few of the teams this year but I fear she will keep me from watching...yet again. Maybe I'll just keep the finger on the mute button like I do when I watch BB.

ff174   

I get why she has fans. It's because FUG and her evil minions gave her such a kind edit. It doesn't matter if the devil's evil spawn appears on BB. If FUG smells a love story, that is more important than showing what an entitled, bratty little snot of a person like Rachel truly was/is.

Edited by ff174

Rachel's only fun when other racers are making fun of her. I don't see that happening this season. They will be all about playing nice. Maybe the annoying Twinnies, but other than that, I don't see anyone calling her on her crap.

Shannon   

As much as I hate Rachael, and it's a deep, festering hate, I hate Brenda a 100 times more. I can't stand that CBS keeps using them! Die bitches, Die!

chrysana   

Saw a promo and Rachel was moaning that she just couldn't cut her hair. In the shot prior, one of team Kentucky (I think that's who) getting his head shaved. I'm sure it's the editing...but, is it too much to hope that Rachel has to shave her head? Can you just imagine the drama?