Photo courtesy CBS.COM

Name: Cord McCoy
Hometown: Tupelo, Okla.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 16 & 18

Name: Jet McCoy
Hometown: Ada, Okla.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 16 & 18

demgirl   

These are another two I remember almost nothing about. I'm guessing they're cowboys...

I swear, I've watched every season of TAR and all of these teams are, "Annoying and hate you, don't remember you at all, annoying and hate you, don't remember you at all, and so on."

Were they actual cowboys? Was that how they made their living? Who are you people? Where am I? What is this place?

Wait. They've been on twice?

ff174   
Were they actual cowboys?

Yes they were actual cowboys.

The thing is, that was their only hook. They were nice enough, but exceedingly dull.

Magpie   

I still like these two. They don't do drama but I don't find them to be boring, either. They race and are pretty darned good at it, plus I want to give them both noogies.

ff174   

I'm in the "They're dull" category. Still, they seem like good guys and are pretty decent racers, so I wouldn't have a problem with them winning. I seem to remember that they can sometimes be a little directionally challenged.

Magpie   

I'm pretty sure they used it last week. I remember them talking about it, but I forget what task they were on at the time.

ETA: Just checked ff's recap, and they used it to bypass the donkey tasks.

MrsGryn   

I got nervous when they were on the second train and seemed further behind the other teams. For once, I was grateful for bunching! I really like these guys on this go-round and am hoping they win.