Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Mark and Mallory - Kentucky strangers

gforce   

I actually got the impression that it was Mallory that wanted to stop arguing and head back to get the pack. But really, a pox on both of them for not moving ahead and what needed to be done one way or the other. He spent so much time grumping, and she spent so much time panicking, that they blew any chance they had. At least they did it for the Bopper!

And because I don't care much about anyone's personal problems if they've chosen to famewhore themselves out on national television, good riddance to Mark, too.

Here's my issue, Mark (and Bopper by extension) are in such dire financial straights they are pinning their lives on a prize they realistically have 0 chance of winning. BUT both can manage to take extended time off from jobs and risk losing them, or if they weren't working, take time away from looking for employment? So famewhoring is their chosen solution to their plights and yep, I really can't feel too bad. Another WTF was Mark telling Mallory the backpack wasn't even his. Seriously, this is the third (oops, second) time you are running the race and you are using a borrowed backpack?

eta…apparently it's only his second time, it's her third

Edited by nixiechick