Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Jennifer and Caroline - Country singing blondes

Magpie   

I get what you all are saying about using whatever works but I just really have a thing about wanting teams to actually raaaaace, and all this helping each other is annoying to me. That's really my only gripe about the blondies, though.

ff174   

Everybody seems to be helping each other. It's part of the whole "Anyone But The Brenchels For The Win.'

They aren't the greatest racers but they have their moments. I have seen worse ... a lot worse. I remember teams that seem to finish second to last every single leg. Caroline and Jennifer have finished second twice as well as third and fourth one time each; certainly not the worst performance by a team.

Plus, they can dress up in those maid outfits and clean up my apartment any time. I'll even mess it up extra special just for them.

Yes, I am that shallow.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

The fact that they would not be there now at all without all the hand-holding and pass-begging makes them non-members of the race. I couldn't care less if they even show up on camera. I'm sick of watching Dave and his mental masturbation over them. I would love to see an episode where D&C, run up holding hands with the blondes, singing each others praises while Phil tells all four of them that they are out of the race on a double-team elimination.

I call bullshit! That goal tender (goalie) so let them score. At the end, he wasn't even pretending to stop the ball. I sincerely hope that the Afghanimals lost by enough of a margin to make up for the hours those girls would have spent at the stadium if they hadn't been given the four goals.

MrsGryn   

I will say that in my second watching while doing the recap, the goalies tanked a bit on the other teams, too. It wasn't just the blondes.

Shannon   

I'm annoyed, the blondes should not be in the final three, the animals were much better racers. Since this is where the oldest and youngest winner whiners helped the Blondes get, I hope they beat the pop & son. I hold the blondes being there solely on the back of Pop. Dammit I can't believe I'm going to find myself yet again, routing for Brenda and his beard for the win. ACK!!!

ff174   

As I mentioned before, the blondes are not at the top of my list of all time racers, but three second place finishes does not equal incompetent boobs (sorry, wrong choice of words). They kind of kicked ass during this leg what with speaking Welch better than all the other teams and blowing away the competition during the shooting task.

Yeah, they are a little dull, but give me that dullness and being nice over snotty (Brendon and Rachel), whining (Rachel), entitled and misogynistic (Brendon, again) any day of the week.