Name: Jennifer Wayne
Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
Previous Seasons: Season 22

Name: Caroline Cutbirth
Hometown: Waco, Texas
Previous Seasons: Season 22

demgirl   

I don't remember them well, but... no?

I think they sometimes sporadically burst into song. Not in a good way.

MrsGryn   

This is the team with John Wayne's granddaughter and a descendant of Dan'l Boone. They had a spectacular error-filled roadblock at a peat bog in Ireland. They were actually pretty nice ladies who didn't fight and supported each other.

In other words, I liked them.

ff174   

I like these two. They aren't the greatest racers but occasionally they have their moments.

I will have a problem if they flirt their way to the finale. Sure, that's a talent, but I don't think the first (only?) two woman team to win did so on looks and charm. If memory serves, they were doctors and kickass at to boot.

MrsGryn   

I don't mind them. They aren't mean, they keep going, they use the weapons at their disposal.

AVorlon   

I'm getting tired of these girls tagging along with other teams, and only surviving because other people stop to help them out, not to mention the non-elimination legs. As they used to say on the Kung Fu show, "It is time for you to leave".

I agree AVorlon. (Do your friends call you Kosh?) I was so ready to see one of the holier-than-thou alliance hit the road.

MrsGryn   

One of the things I like about the blondes is that they keep plugging away. The other teams all had a guy doing the milk pail task and those buggers are HEAVY. The blondie doing it just kept on going, didn't have a major meltdown or cry about how unfair it is, blah de blah blah.

chrysana   

One of the races said the milk jugs were 30 pounds each...walking in snow, no less. Girl kept going. As was pointed out in the general analysis thread...use what you're given...in this case cuteness. All the power to them if they can get other teams to help them out along the way. Clearly they are kind to the other racers otherwise they'd be told to get lost. Beauty rarely trumps bitchyness.