12182574664_6239fa1b90_n.jpg

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

Name: Margie O’Donnell
Hometown: Colorado Springs, Colo.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 14 & 18

Name: Luke Adams
Hometown: Philadelphia, Penn.
Previous Seasons: Seasons 14 & 18

Seriously, do these two have any other people in their lives? I don't know if I could be around them and would be looking for the quickest escape route away from both of them. He's the biggest fucking baby and she's just feeding on it all the time. Cut the ties and step away from each other!

This last episode really gave me the skeevies watching these two kiss and hold hands and argue and make up and watch Mommie get frustrated and watch deaf boy get frustrated - it's the same ole same ole with these two, but it's just too weird to watch. I hope they are eliminated soon, because I really can't watch another melt down by the little boy. His Mother is not allowing him to grow up and be a man - the title here says it all "co dependent." It's sort of sad, but I don't think they have any other people in their lives, so I am sad for them but not enough to want them to do well on the show.

Because the previews for next week were absolutely golden and so very fitting, I'm just going to say this again….

He's the biggest fucking baby and she's just feeding on it all the time. Cut the ties and step away from each other!

That being said, I can't wait to see it!

Tsylyst   

Sadly, because they were the focus of the previews, I doubt it will turn out that they are the eliminated team.

ETA: I don't know how sad that really is, because it means one of these other shitty teams will go home instead. Can we just fast forward to next season?

Shannon   

He should be throw off the show for his hissy fits. I can't stand this jerk or his Mommy. There has to be more wrong with him than being a Mommy's boy and being deaf, because neither of those things would make him act out like a 2 year old the way he does. Even Mommy's boys can function in a social situation, this kid has zero ability to fit in. Why does TAR keep putting these two on the show?

I blame Margie. If she had raised him to be strong and independent, she would not have to be chastising her 28 year old son like he was 5. Luke is not a good ambassador for people who are hearing impaired. I'm surprised that Marlee Matlin isn't protesting.

ff174   

I missed it. Did he really knock over the glasses out of frustration? If so, kudos to Margie (words I thought I'd never type) for scolding him.