Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Spencer Bledsoe - Brains

MrsGryn   

Voted most likely to combust from the awesome sunburn he's going to get the first couple of days.

His shirt is inside out and Mitt Romney is his inspiration? This asshole is on the wrong tribe. My money says he thinks he's so smart that people will do his bidding. They won't. They will laugh his smug, entitled asshole off the island.

Edited because my Kindle autocorrect doesn't like it when I swear.

Edited by elizabethann

gforce   

My money says he thinks he's so smart that people will do his bidding. They won't. They will laugh his smug, entitled asshole off the island.

That's what I thought about Colton, his first time around. I do hope you're right, though. Insufferable nit.

Just read his bio: "Think of me as a John Cochran who doesn't suck." Hey, Douchebag. In case you missed it, Cochran won, which is something that won't happen to you because 1. You will break an arm patting yourself on the back; 2. You will pass by the immunity idol in order to gaze at yourself in a puddle; or 3. You will spend so much time telling everyone how great you are that your tribe will Hantz you and throw a comp just to get rid of your sorry ass.

Shannon   

Why does he set himself up like that? Does he really think that comes off as confident.

First to be forgotten and the one time he makes the edit in an episode, will be when he's voted out.

ff174   

This could be a train wreck in the making. A nerdy little shit who tries to prove he's all badass by acting like an a-hole

demgirl   

He's a smug, entitled asshat. Or so I assume. The pre-hate is strong with this one.