Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kassandra “Kass” McQuillen - This is not the trial lawyer you want in your corner.

knewb   

Too bad she doesn't have enough brains to pick out a proper bra. And she's going to sunburn worse than Cochran.

uaintjak   

Whaaaaaaaat a dumbshit. She went from practically a guaranteed final 3 to The Biggest Loser position, all because she's a control freak.

I'm Team LJ and Woo so her dumbshitedness works for me. I can't blame her for not trusting Sarah, she was a little too cocky last night. A little too "I'm the Queen, you must bow down to me" for my taste. If she had been a little more willing to compromise on who they were voting out then Kass wouldn't have felt like she needed to jump ship. And the fact that Tasha sided with Sarah didn't help matters. She's definitely screwed, but not as much as the rest of her former alliance.

I loved Jefra's celebration at TC. She actually has some life in her.

Now replace Sarah with Kass, and you have the exact same argument. If Kass was willing to compromise just a little bit and not make a big deal about how bad a move it was to go with what Sarah wanted, she's most likely be in a much more crucial position. Most likely she'd be going for the top three and not the final six. But she had to have her way and decided to jump ship (isn't that what she was scared of Sarah doing? . . . hypocrite) and screw up everyone's game. I think this is why Tasha sided with Sarah, she knew they needed to keep Sarah happy to keep her on their side, and if it wasn't for Dumbkass, the plan would have actually worked! At this point, I just want her, Tony, and horseface aka Trish out of here. But don't get too comfortable Tropdreams, I don't know if everything is still set in stone; I think there will be more twists in store, and that could put LJ and Woo in harm's way. And seeing as I like them too, I wouldn't like either.

bhnole   

Spencer's comment was golden - "Zero percent chance of winning the game"!

I actually was rooting for Tasha and Spencer so Kass flipping on her tribe for ego reasons pissed me off. I hope the other tribe tosses her aside as soon as they don't need her anymore.

Shannon   

Ugh, it was a good plan to get rid of Tony, but Kass was so full of herself she couldn't see straight. Now what Kass? I will be shocked if this works out well for Kass.

Oh, I'm definitely not comfortable. The HII with special powers worries me. I just hope LJ or Woo finds it. Tony would be the last person I would want to find it - so he probably will. I won't be comfortable until my guys are sitting in the final 3 with someone who has zero chance of getting any votes.

Tsylyst   

From Twitter:

Kass McQuillen @KassMcQ

My six year old, upset about something, just said, "Do I have to talk llama to you?!" Thanks @tony_vlachos

I just dribbled Coke out through my nose.

Dying. The kid would have done better than Kass on the show. A real six year old would have known how to deal with most of those fools.