Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Tony Vlachos - Smug + Cappy = Smappy

Tsylyst   

But he sure did jump up and down and applaud like he had puppeteered the whole thing when Sarah was sent packing.

I'm disappointed there wasn't any emphasis put on the fact that his whole plan he was so proud of last week to get rid of Jeremiah did not work. He was so smug about it.

Smug Cappy = Smappy.

ff174   

At least someone (forgot who) said that they don't want him around at the end because he is too popular. I just hope that is a signal of his upcoming demise. Kass is annoying as hell, but would be just the person to lead the charge.

uaintjak   

Only if he tries to have an opinion different than her own.

Tony either guaranteed himself a place in the finals, or royally screwed himself with that move. I hope it's the latter. I hope Trish calls him out and tells Woo that it was Tony that wanted Woo gone, not LJ. I hope his entire alliance turns on him and they vote him out next.

Smappy is such a child. He just couldn't contain his glee at finding the Super Secret Immunity Idol with Extraordinary Powers and Kung Fu Grip. He had to pull it out at TC. I hope someone was "brainy" enough to catch his little "Spencer's Idol is fake... no, I have the fake Idol" maneuver.

Tsylyst   

They haven't been "brainy" enough to see through his BS so far, so I wouldn't count on it.

uaintjak   

With Smappy finding the Super Sekrit Idol, I think he's guaranteed a spot at the end. His alliance is too scared/timid/stupid to try and oust him, and when/ if they do get around to it, he'll use his idol and that will be that. I doubt they'll work up the courage to try again.

Shannon   

A super secret idol with special powers? Oh brother, why not just give him a super secret idol that has the power to change any votes he wants and gives him a free pass to the end and doubles the million dollars to 2 million? I hate Smappy more than all of those who hated Russell and Dick! (from BB) combined and when did Fugly start working for Survivor and giving out phony super secret cheat moves?

Now if Smappy was just a really good but hated player, I could hate him but get behind him, but something is fishy here, he's not that good and yet, Super Smappy is getting a pass even bigger than Boston Rob, which was the phoniest win in the history of Survivor.

Right? He just started digging and found it? What's next, throwing one in the ocean and he magically just finds it?

He's an ass, thru and thru. He makes me think he'd be the first cop on the take, the one sleeping in his car, the guy taking bribes, that sort of cop. Nothing about him says he's the guy you want helping you or being the local Officer Friendly for the kids.