• BB9 - Adam, Ryan, Sheila
    • BB10 - Dan, Memphis, Jerry
    • BB11 - Jordan, Natalie, Kevin
    • BB12 - Hayden, Lane, Enzo
    • BB13 - Rachel, Porsche, Adam
    • BB14 - Ian, Dan, Danielle
    • BB15 - GinaMarie, Spencer, Andy

Tsylyst   

Who do you think are the worst Final Three "Big Brother" has seen?

Lots of people have said BB15 takes the cake, but I see a lot of combos up there that turn my stomach.

uaintjak   

I dunno...with almost all of the other final 3's, I could find at least 1 person to route for, or 1 I didn't totally despise at the very least.

ahab1013   

I strangely did not vote for this Final 3, I put my nausea & hatred aside and went for worst game play and there was no contest that BB11 was a terrible final 3. And I say this as one who adores Jordan, and I'm glad she won.

angelmi   

I agree loved Jordan hated Natalie and Kevin, LOVED Janelle hated Boogie an Erica. Liked Hayden and Lane, hated Rachel and Porche, Liked Memphis and Dan. So many, I liked some just wanted it over like today. Dick and Danielle was funny never could tell if they really hated each other or not but now we know they did.

lurker   

I was just thinking this would be a cool poll topic, thanks tsy! I think the worst was Lane, Hayden and Enzo...those boys were awful.

ff174   

Season 6 had worse HGs, in my opinion (Maggie/Ivette), but that was balanced out with Janelle. Season 4 had Jun, who wasn't the most likeable, but played a stellar game, and she cancelled out the horrid Ratbert/Allison. Enzo was an asshole, but Layne and Hayden were just dull.

I voted this season as the worst F3. While Andy played the game well, as a whole, these three are just not likeable at all.

Shannon   

I had to go with BB 13. There was no reason for Rachel to even be there, thanks FUG. Porsche & Adam, really?, only there as people to beat. I'd pick this year as second, GM is a raging racist, Spencer would make me ill in person, and Andy, is there anyone more unlikable than Andy? But Rachel in the final three for no reason other than production

s interference, totally worthless ending.

I voted for 15!

The first season that I ever watched from the beginning was season 9, I was a late BB Bloomer. It was BAD, but I didn't hate it enough to never watch again. So, it still doesn't equal to how bad this season was. I found HT during season 10, and HT can make any season taste better going down.

Magpie   

Tough call but I had to go with BB8 only because I don't totally mind if Spencer wins. Season 8, I loathed all three that made it to the end, and was forced to sort of route for Zach just because the Donatos were too horrible. *shudders*

!Trish!   

I voted for season 9 but was tempted to vote for 15 because it is so bad - both have left a bad test in my mouth!

Edited by Trish N

gforce   

I was tempted to go Hayden/Lane/Enzo, but in the end I just had to go with this year's group. Never have I had so little care about who won or didn't win. Just "blech".