Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 12: Final Three

angelmi   

Then Spencer lost his job from smoking pot all the time, and she decided she did not want that anymore and left him, he went to rehab and now his life is so much better. Andy did not plan on being final 3 just to go as far as he could.

angelmi   

GM putting up dishes, she keeps the LR and Kitchen all clean but the bedroom is a wreck. They make fun of David for being a loser. And Jeremy voting him out and Candice voting to keep him. They bet he loved the next two weeks with all the interviews.

angelmi   

Andy wishes someone would come through the front door because those 3 are boring, and Spencer tells him to get his hand out of the cereal, (my supper too after working all day)

Fish for no reason.

angelmi   

They make fun of Amanda's picture, of Course GM has to say she as a Jewish nose. Andy says they took 800 pictures why did that pick that horrible one of Andy. McCrae's is the worst.

angelmi   

GM asks who looks the oldest woman, Spencer teases GM, then says Helen. GM bitching about Amanda bragging about Mccrae had a big cock, he is 85 lbs so it just looked big. Spencer knows he does not have a big cock. Andy says Helen did not say anything funny but she was just funny.

ff174   

Just tuning in occasionally to see if anything of importance is being said. Which, considering this group, is highly unlikely. However, every once in a while, I do pick up on a couple of humdingers.

Skippy keeps pointing one of the feeds at the memory wall HG's, and I tune in to hear the F3 talking about their fallen comrades.

Spencer: "Not to bash Amanda ..."

Which, as I have stated in the past, I get the bashing. These fuckers have nothing to do, so it really does not bother me. But, his particular complaint this time is Amanda and her tendency to discuss sexual acts, including using such words as "clit, fuck, anal ...:" and the such. Are you effing kidding me you swinedog? This is coming from the man who talked nastily about Jessie's used tampons and butterscotch cooter, and even told Judd that if he gets any action, he would like to smell his banging finger; not to mention his love of the "C" word.

And, he is saying all of this to VGM, who has the biggest potty mouth I have ever heard. Seriously, truck drivers and longshoremen would blush in her presence.

angelmi   

And now they are bashing Amanda/Judd's medicine and their problems with ADHD and Judd attacking him for giving him the exercise present and cost him the veto comp.

angelmi   

and now they discussing the crappy slop and it taking an hour to boil it. Have not sucked so bad, Andy had to do it 21 of the first 30 days. spencer had to do it one week only. GM said she gets off balance. she has to take medicine to crap, then medicine to stop crapping.

angelmi   

And now bitching about the water in the comp yesterday that made it impossible for them skate, Spencer says GM acted like she could skate out of the womb. they knew it was GM's to win. Spencer thought the veto puzzle was him but it was not. GM thought she would do better on the bowling but the spinning made it impossible, They hated how good Amanda was at it.

angelmi   

Now they are talking about the comps, Spencer hated the popsicle, the wall, GM liked it all but not being wet. Andy hated the dog bone one. DR's asks him all the time if the threw it.

angelmi   

GM says McCrae did not give her the comp when they were the last two, he could not do any comp that was not just standing still. Spencer did not like being up in HOH, Gina did not either. She wanted to be in Nick's bed. She just let Amanda/mccrea sleep up there the last night.

angelmi   

GM has to go to the bathroom and spencer makes fun of her whispering behind her back about her bathroom problems. Spencer says they put in a lot of emotions into this game. They wished they had the million dollars prize that survivor has. If you went to bed early you lost like they did to Amanda and McCrea. Spencer says he kept saying he felt so dumb for not knowing it was coming down. He never thought that Judd was working with someone. Andy says it looked like spencer and GM were the power alliance alone.

angelmi   

Andy knows no one would have ever guessed them final 3 and GM never lies, too honest for her to be in the end. she knows when to keep her mouth shut, she did not tell Aaryn nothing and she put up with Amanda's crap.

ff174   

Another one:

They are discussing when Candice took two hours to cut Howard's hair.

VGM: "Just because you are black, doesn't mean you know how to cut black hair."

You can hear both Andy and Spencer giving a little gasp. VGM soldiers on. She is painting a one liter coke bottle. Spencer, to himself "A perfectly good coke bottle has been wasted. The things I could have done with that thing."

I would prefer that Jeremy win the money than VGM. She is rancid.

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

They can not believe they were able to get rid of David/Nick/Jeremy from the start, and Aaryn that was good at comps. GM did not like making deals, and Aaryn could come to her about Kaitlin but GM did not go to others.