Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 12: Final Three

ff174   

I look up to see VGM with a sheet over her head.

That about wraps up the season in a neat little nutshell.

VGM claims that she will spank her kids. She is making a leap of faith that someone will get close enough to impregnate her evil demon seed. She is still fretting over the eating of a bug.

And, sure enough, she heads off to the bathroom, turns on the faucet and screams out "put the seat down."

Did I call that, or what?

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

GM goes to the bedroom and puts on different pants, then a bra over her feet up under her shirt and then another shirt, guess she puked on her clothes.

Spencer is playing drums on all the dishes in the kitchen.

angelmi   

GM putting her hair up, looks like she colored it again, no roots up front, last time Elissa did it just before she left and she barely had any color so it looked like crap.

The boys takes a broken suit case to the bedroom just as an excuse to check on her, they make her happy bashing Candice again.

angelmi   

GM bitching about Amanda using all the clean HOH towels when it was everybody else's HOH, GM burps out a gross burp and blames it on Spencer. she hates eating bugs. Now they head outside again and complain that pool is yellow, they don't care about it anymore the guys say.

angelmi   

They were all trying to get in the hammock and Andy got flipped out so Spencer is going to get in fist this time.

ff174   

It's been 15 minutes since they bitched about Candice, so why not have another go at her? This time it's kind of an indirect hit, where Andy asks who would have had the biggest case of HOH-itis amongst the ousted HG's. Of course, he adds that he is taking Candice out of the mix, inferring that she would have been a runaway winner.

That makes their job easier, and they quickly peg Amanda the winner of this stupid fucking non-contest.

And, seriously, you fucking, little, green, elfin turd. What the hell did she ever do to you? At least VGM has some irrational hatred that is borne from her being a racist and a world champion twat. And while we are at it, Spencer, you suck too. You were friends with Candice, and she was the closest ally of your one time confidante, Howard.

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

They think Amanda is the most hated by America, they think Candice might be too for the way she talked to Spencer. Andy will be pissed it Elissa gets America's choice again. They make fun of Judd's scars and being a wuss.

angelmi   

All 3 of them rocking in the hammock, might be the last night, don't know if they will get outside tomorrow or not. More bashing of Amanda, Candice, and thinking that Judd is getting some from Jessie and Aaryn both in the jury house.

ff174   

The horrid threesome are on the hammock, proclaiming their overall superiority over each and everyone of the HG's. VGM continues to pick at her stitches. I hope her knee becomes infected, and they have to amputate above the knee. While she is under, maybe they can "accidentally" snip her vocal cords.

Andy claims that he was scared of Elissa because he couldn't connect with her on a "human level." That's because you're a fucking malformed elf. They start wondering about who would win an America's choice if Elissa does not win it. Spencer claims that Andy has a chance. Maybe he'd be America's choice to be publicly flogged, but as far as America's choice, I have a better chance in being a write-in candidate.

Edited by ff174

angelmi   

GM thinks it sucks that the winner can't get America's choice, guess she thought she was going to win both, they talk about Frank, Jeff, and Britney winning their seasons. They says if Judd was telling the truth that Julie said hew as really popular then he might win it, Please you know Rachel is going to get her army out there voting for Elissa. (Evel Dick is pissed that their after party does not include any of the people that was mean to Elissa, so he is not going to Rachel's)

OK I am out, have fun FF.

ff174   

*See ya, angel*

VGM: "I won't have another pageant until .... October, maybe December."

Actually, maybe never, unless you pony up the $5 to be in the audience.

She also thinks that all of the shows out there will be clamoring for their appearances. They they rip on Candice and her having crabs.

Hilarious. I am counting about 49 more hours until the backyard interviews.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

They think that Amanda will come off as the biggest villain. I think that Amanda has some stuff to answer for, but the way you three (actually mostly Andy and VGM) have been acting, you will probably be the most hated.

Hey, let's talk about Candice's vagina, okay? First, Spencer says that Andy is lucky he doesn't not have to deal with vajayjays, When they are nasty, they are nasty. And, according to him, he claims that Candice's would be among the nastiest out there, and VGM adds her bit about the crabs.

FUCK! ALL! OF! YOU!

Twice ... and sideways

Soon after, they start planning dinner.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

So, Spencer leaves, and VGM and Andy talk as if they are taking each other to the F2. They sound sincere, so who the hell knows what will happen on Wednesday. They both will happy with the $50,000, which is this year's being thrown under Diane's house. VGM lies that she has never spoken with Spencer about who he would take, and Andy lies right back at her.

They head inside, where Spencer is starting to make dinner.

My feeds are acting up a tad.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

VGM is making a quesadilla, or what I am sure she spells "kaysuhdeeya." what with her superior spelling skills. I am also confident that she calls them "fuckin' kaysuhdeeyas" whenever she cooks them. If I am not mistaken, I think that she is using vegetable patties as part of the filling, which may be against the law in Los Angeles.

And if it isn't, it should be.

She is also making some king of flavored rice. I think that Spencer will be making steak.

Spencer says that VGM knows her way around the kitchen. VGM says that most of the stuff she makes "Uhas" can't eat (Uhas being Nick's last name). Spencer says that she will have to set him straight, and it eventually comes out that Nick has some kind of digestive problem.

According to Spencer, Nick said that he has Crohn's Disease. I think he had VGM-itis.

Edited by ff174

KatR66   

Hammies stare at the wall.. "All the fallen @ssholes" says Andy. They're sitting at the table eating GM's Mexican meal she concocted which she is not eating because of the fly in her salad. They begin to rip apart all the @ssholes including their own selves and the A word burns like wildfire!

Edited by KatR66