Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 12: Final Three

VGM comes out of DR and says that they will be waking them at 8:30 to have a fabulous brunch. Spencer gets called to DR. Andy tells VGM he wants to win this second part so bad. VGM says (with a mouth wide open full of salad) that it's not that she's not smart, but she feels like the endurance comps are her strength. She continues but I can't understand what the hell she's saying because her mouth is fucking full of food.

Andy: "Oh my god, I don't want to get Enzo-ed. I don't want to go out third." Keep stressing, ratty. The only thing better will be if you lose round two and have to wait it out with no control. Plus, one of his clones is bound to interrupt VGM and Spencer hugging or celebrating. VGM is not the most discreet of players.

Rinse and repeat of the earlier conversations. They both go through how many people on jury hate them. VGM continues to eat, having moved on to ice cream. She says "This is when I get sick. I mix all this shit and then it messes up my stomach."

At least she lays the groundwork by warning people around her of the impending bathroom visit. I just realized that none of the final three know how to eat with their mouths closed. I will need psychological help at the end of this week. Or just more booze throughout the week. I'll take option two.

Andy and VGM retire to the living room to bash on Amanda. They start by talking about how disgusting McCrae was and how he never showered unless Amanda told him to. Andy says he can't believe they had sex after only one week. VGM responds by calling Amanda a whore while she picks at her extension roots. She also just finished off some gummy bears after mentioning her stomach was percolating.

VGM: I told you as soon as I eat that stuff....it's not good. I ate all those fiber pills already.

Belch. Belch.

Spencer exits the DR and VGM asks "Do you think Nick is still watching?" Yes, I'm sure he watches the episodes from an undisclosed location while Skyping with Brendon.

BB voice: "You're one day closer to five....hundred.....thousand.....dollars." VGM shrieks, which is my cue to shut it down and rest my ears.

Edited by thunderstruck

ff174   

An hour and a half since the last post. Don't know what they were talking about, and I am pretty sure I don't care. The Terrible Trio all laid themselves down in front of the Memory Wall for about an half an hour. Don't know what they were talking about, and, once again, I am sure that I don't care. VGM had some kind of gold biker's helmet on, and I don't know where that came from.

Right now, All the hamsters have taken to their beds. I got FFF of night vision hamsters.

Fish. I think that the white fish are separating themselves from the black fish, in protest of the Supreme Court decision in Brown v. Board of Education.

Back. Everyone is nodding off, headed towards REM sleep.

ff out.

angelmi   

3 30 am HT

2 feeds on Spencer, he has his neck bent, going to be so sore tomorrow

1 on Andy and 1 on GM in the color room.

Down to 3, can not believe what I just read about the endurance, ED would have laughed at that one.

Now to see what the 2 idiots can do with 2nd part. Going to be a boring 5 more days with these 3.

angelmi   

GM up eating and back to bed. They did not eat anything last night, after the show and comp, so I guess she should be hungry now. She did not go to the bathroom after, yet.

Andy in his bed sleeping with his mouth wide open.

Spencer still in his same old nasty bed, they invited him to the color room, the bed is clean no one has slept in it since Judd left, but he decided to stay in his stinky bed that has not been washed since Amanda left. No one wanted to sleep in McCrae's old bed, they had to remove the food he left on the table beside his bed and said he was really nasty and think his bed will need burned.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

9 am HT

Everybody Is up GM wearing strapless black and white dress showing off her knee.

Spencer sitting in the Living room chairs, Andy getting ready for buffet

angelmi   

GM is wide awake and all dressed up and very excited for breakfast catered to them, Spencer and Andy look asleep.

FISH

and TRIVIA while they get breakfast, I want breakfast too.

Edited by angelmi

ff174   

Still trivia. They are really giving VGM a lot of fuel for her bathroom visits, if you know what I mean.

angelmi   

Back, finished pigging out, putting the silver in the SR. Gina cleaning up the rest. Andy in trouble from Spencer for talking about Candice too much, (maybe because he is pissing off GM on purpose)

ff174   

Back, and VGM is still chowing down. She has a massive plate of food in front of her. Spencer and Andy return a table to the DR, and when they come back, she has started to wash the dishes.

Wow, fancy. They gave them a red tablecloth. There is also a champagne bucket. That ought to class up the joint.

VGM asks Andy to get something from McCrae's fucking basket.

angelmi   

GM washes out all the dishes from the buffet and they load it all back in the SR. Now Spencer and Andy are ready for nap, they had to talk about the old cast through it for the Sunday show. They are tired of talking about them and had nothing good to say about Elissa.

angelmi   

They talk about setting up and taking down the last comp, and BB says not allowed to talk about production and ANDY with his dry wit says never heard that one before, we are not allowed? GM is pissed that M&M's do melt in your hands. Spencer talks about Candice again. Talking about the plug they gave McCrae's podcast. Jeremy was a total cunt and he yelled at him and Helen both over the wine gate.

angelmi   

GM was back in the bedroom and did not hear Jeremy, Spencer says he messed up really bad because of the wine. That was the reason they never got more then bottles of wine a night. They think Elissa has a wine problem too.

Lisa Marie on the Talk is no ELVIS!

They wish they had games to play with, sorry but not scrabble since they are not allowed to spell out anything, Candy land and GM SAYS NO way! They wonder who got the jury house interviews, probably Elissa. Then they talk about the wedding that never got air time, poor McCrae, Amanda just does rich guys and used him through the whole summer. They really liked McCrae and he could have won with her.