Final Three - Who Should Win?

Final Three - Who Should Win?  

131 members have voted

1. Final Three - Who Should Win?

• Andy
    • GinaMarie
    • Spencer

tpavlas   

I agree. The DR's for Dr Will, Dan and Ian were telling because they involved the audience. I for one started to root for the players that played to the fans. These players drew the viewers in and made us part of the game.

Very true indeed. But I never liked Dr. Will. He irks me. I always thought he was full of himself. Dan's first game was very entertaining and actually funny what with all the fighting the other HGs were doing, but his second time wasn't as fun because when it got to the funeral scene, it just seemed like a long string of blatant backstabbings, and backstabbing shouldn't be done so outright. There's an art to backstabbing in such a way where the person who gets stabs has own up to the fact that you got them good (ie Ian being a spy for Quack Pack and getting Boogie out). Ian was like the ultimate underdog, so seeing him win made so much better considering who was in the house. So when comparing the game Andy played with these three, his game is either not the same or not on the same level. Sure he was able to get others to do what he wanted, but his execution was all blotchy with the crying and whining. Plus, the only thing his game really consisted of was taking Dianne's house and running people over with it likes it's a game of Grand Theft Auto. Ultimately, Andy's game was really simple. Just keep making everyone else look bad. Will, Dan, and Ian's game seem to have more color and seem to be a bit more complex. They didn't just rat people out, they did some manipulating, made deals (and broke some), won HOH a couple times and were willing to get their hands dirty when necessary, and more importantly they seem to have a lot of fun while doing. In fact, just forget everything I said except for that last part. When you look like you're having as much fun as those three did when playing BB, it's almost always going to be fun to watch.

:::Points up::: Stamp that!

The key I think is being willing to go on the block and get hands dirty. Dr Will actually challenged people to put him up, TOLD them to do it, and willingly got his hands dirty. Evel D did the same in so far as not being afraid to make himself a huge target. Andy on the other hand cried and whined his way out of most things, and you would think someone killed his puppy the week he was on the block for a few days. His tactic of personally smearing people behind their backs is also a turn off to most people, no one likes that kind of stuff as game play.

The bottom line for me is, most people (not all) like to root for the underdog. We have only had a few of those this season and they went out mid game. I don't consider Spencer to be an underdog because he was always smart enough to be a willing pawn in a season that did little in the way of switching things up and getting rid of the pawn. The votes were predictable, and he was able to feel the pulse of the house enough to know he would be safe.

VGM has my vote for the win. Don't ask me why because I hate her racist side enough to want to do her bodily harm. But the other side of her that screams vulnerable, low self worth, and fear... That side I feel sorry enough for to want her to beat these guys out. She has also shown a physical toughness in how she powers through her injuries that I respect, unlike Judd who cried like a baby. So yea, as much as I hate it, she has my vote.

Edited by ODPirategirl

So I choose between a)sucked long, b)sucked hard, b)and sucked badly.

a) Andy

None of them played well. Andy played like a 5th grade girl and will win because the rest of the cast was unwitting 3rd graders.

Unlike any other year in memory, I honestly don't care who wins this time. I usually end up disappointed anyway, so I like that there's no chance of that happening. So... yay! I guess? Meh.

Great season, though! And oddly, I mean that. Weird...

Admin: Thanks, yo!

Edited by ZebraSpots2
Moved for you.

Tsylyst   

He wasn't as bad, but he definitely said some shit of his own.

From the mouth of Andy: "Black people, if you don't want to seem violent, you have to stop stabbing each other."

cubkip   

I voted for Spencer. Even though he is as vile as the other two, he at least amused me. For that, he gets my vote