Tsylyst

Final Three - Who Should Win?

Final Three - Who Should Win?  

131 members have voted

1. Final Three - Who Should Win?

• Andy
    • GinaMarie
    • Spencer

It was between Spencer and GM and I voted GM. The tipping factor for me was very personal... the fact that she got Amanda out and that lowered my level of annoyance in watching the rest of BB. I guess you could say my vote was a thank you vote.

I voted VGM - purely for her endurance comps. I think she would probably die before falling off of one and wouldn't complain a peep. I don't think I've ever seen a hammie like this before. I wish every hammie was like that!

ahab1013   

I'm voting bubonic plague to win. No that's not a cutesy nickname, I'm hoping the Black Death resurfaces, the House is sealed with the three of them inside and ultimately napalmed for the good of all humanity. And you thought the jury was bitter?

As annoying as Andy is, I think he clearly deserves it. I think he runs away with it if he makes final 2. That said, he'll have to get there on his own. I dont see Spencer or VGM taking him. We've been saying it all season - Andy is the HG that no one will want to sit next to at the end.

Magpie   

Judging by his blog, and his general conversation, I actually do think Spencer could convince a jury to vote for him over VGM. He's bright and articulate. She is neither of those things. Her speech will consist of a lot of hand clapping and "I love youse's" and woe to any juror that axes her a question that paints her in a bad light. If he can practice his speech and make his points, he has a valid shot IMO.

I was thinking this last night, jak. Look at the difference in the "speeches" that McCrae and Spencer gave to VGM; OK, McC knew he was going, but I'm more talking about Spencer's speech. *He* knew he was staying, but he still took the opportunity to sound sincere and get in an extra point or two with VGM. I think he would do very well answering jury questions and could very likely sway a few votes to his favor.

jedzz   

(Spencer is not like Andy, who) ... winced at the thought of actually getting blood on his hands...

Spencer practically begged McCrae and Andy not to split their votes so that he wouldn't have to break the tie as HOH.

I voted for Andy. Yes, he's been a bit of a whiner, but he's played Iago for a whole lot of "power players" the entire game, and he's now on the verge of getting away with it. I don't understand why it's so terrible to be a "rat fink" in a game that's about deception and telling people what they want to hear (which includes information from the "other side").

Shannon   

I don't think being a rat fink is a crime in this game, in fact Andy made some smart moves, he's just hated to pieces for his personality and looks and slimy game play. Some times you are loved, some times you are hated. The game is just as much social as it is savvy. I thought Russell should have won Survivor the first time he was on, but his social game killed him. You can't just pissed off the whole jury then get their votes, most the time.

To me, Andy's rat fink game just seems to suck the fun out of things. If he was more entertaining and likeable while doing it, I probably wouldn't be so irritated by it. Plus, I'm more of a do-it-yourself person. Andy pretty much just had Hellen and Amanda do it for him. It's a good gameplay, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. In fact, if he had just did it once or twice, I'd be fine. But it's been that way for practically all summer. Then it's the fact that he was a rat about it. You don't necessarily have to rat people out as much as he did to get them to trust you or do what you want them to. Basically, Andy just did one thing this entire summer, but he did it so well, that it's gotten him this far and probably all the way.

tpavlas   

I agree that Spencer should win. In my scenario Andy will be voted out third(his worst fear, that he keeps repeating) and that GM/Spencer will both take each other. GM has a foul mouth and foul attitude, she has won comps but pissed off the Jury. So Spencer wins because the Jury is a bitter one and Spencer is more likely to sway the jury. I do agree that this is the worst final three I have ever seen on the show. Andy comparing himself to Dan just pisses me off.

ff174   

I wouldn't count out VGM winning this whole mess, if she is up against Spencer. She probably has Aaryn and Jessie's vote, and Judd has said that he would like her to win. She only needs two more votes. Of the remaining jury members:

Amanda and McCrae: Probably Spencer.

Candice: No doubt, Spencer

Andy: Spencer

Helen: VGM, I think

Elissa could be the swing vote. If she weren't such a fucking hypocrite, she would probably vote for Spencer, But, she seemed to have forgiven all of VGM's racist spewings, and buddied up to her during the last two weeks. Plus, she came into the game all "girl-power," and probably did not say more than 5 words to Spencer.

Edited by ff174

Don't forget that production pulls Elissa's strings in the direction that they want her to go. However they want her to vote, she'll vote.

The thing that I think makes people not respect Andy's game is that Andy never seemed to have any respect for the other competitors. The only fun he had was when he was bashing others. He would make a point of drilling home the fact that he fooled them and then run around the house boo hooing like he'd lost his best friend. There is nothing about him that rings true or fun.

Dan and Dr. Will made their shenanigans fun to watch by playing to the cameras every now and then. It was like, "Heh... I don't believe they bought that either!"

Still, if Spencer or VGM are stupid enough to take him to the F2, he deserves to win. I look at it kind of like the Evel Dick and Scaggy Maggie wins. I may not have liked their tactics, but they got to the end when they really shouldn't have lasted past the second or third week.