Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 11.5 - HOH: Andy

Tsylyst   

OMOGG, these feeds are horrible.

Andy digs for candy in his HOH basket then heads back downstairs. Spencer is in the bathroom downstairs.

McCrae and GM are silent in the living room. I can't even get a shot of the memory wall to see who has a fucking key.

Oh shit! I just did! Speak of the devil...

GM has her key on the wall. Spencer and McCrae do not, so they are nominated. No word on who has the veto, but it is hanging on the wall, so veto HAS been played.

Andy uglies in. Spencer offers to make his nuggets for him. Andy heads up to take an HOH pee. Spencer mocks him, walks to the regular washroom himself and creeps me out by making me think of his orifices and protrusions. For the first time ever. Blurk.

Andy comes down now, and I have wanted to say this all season: cock of the walking down the HOH stairs. He thinks the BY is getting ready for them tonight. He wonders if they ever get messages from home.

Aside: Andy is a remarkably bad dresser. Ergo, I am invested in stereotypes as I did not expect this. Aside from housing a stereotype, I also fucking can't stand Andy.

Tsylyst   

"Why are the people in the walls being so wacky today?" Andy asks.

Spencer says he heard someone doing "whaaaaaaaaooooooohhhhhaaaaaaaa" next to him behind the wall today.

They talk about how nice the people are and BB says "you are NOT allowed to talk about production."

Tsylyst   

McCrae gets up to go to the bathroom and I'm hoping that the remaining exturdinators will use this opportunity to give us some idea what's going on...but they just keep BSing us about stuff that happened while feeds were off.

The latest story is that Jessie came back in the house with the Diamond Power of Veto.

They're laughing at how clever they are. Fuck you.

Tsylyst   

These four keep doing jokes about how awesome Jeremy is. Think Chuck Norris jokes, but with Jeremy's name substituted. Skippy gave us a closeup of Jeremy's photo on the memory wall to remind us who that douche is.

Now they're on to bashing Elissa.

That took a whole 51 minutes. I'm impressed.

I'm also tired and going to bed.

ff174   

I think that Skippy must have given these four a course in "How to Be An Ultra Asshole," while the feeds were off. They are talking a lot of nonsense ... more than usual.

Spencer starts in on Maya Angelou, saying that she is a bitch, claiming that he knows "Why a Caged Bird SIngs." He's kidding, of course, and trying to be funny ... which he certainly is not.

Now, movie talk ... Grease, Les Miz. Karate Kid

Someone in DR must have told Fat Piggy he's uber funny because he's doing a one-man show right now with his one liners. If only he was funny....

The other three talk about how much they love Grease and Spencer shits all over their fondness for the movie. Spencer transitions from the Grease talk to Maya Angelou. He tells her to fuck off and says he knows why the caged bird sings...cause she's probably a fucking bitch.

This is what happens when fucking blowhards are in the final four. I know why Marilyn the caged blowup doll sings. Because you paid extra for that accessory when you ordered her, you fat pig.

Edited by thunderstruck

ff174   

There's booze.

Spencer does a riff on Tori Spelling. He bitches about the fact that they brought her in for Adam, even though she was monsterish looking, and was "15 months pregnant." He yells out that he wants Elizabeth Shue as his BB wish.

The veto involved skating, and it sounds like VGM might of won. McCrae said twice that he thinks he is going home, so he certainly did not win.

ETA: Another site claims that Andy won the veto.

ETA, part 2: somehow, VGM has a circular picture of Nick. It has his head on the body of a wasp or fly; maybe from the POV? She brings it to the sofa, and kisses it about three times.

Edited by ff174

!Trish!   

Sorry wrong** confirmation -Gina Marie won Veto cam 1/2 about 10:05 Spencer and McC talking about her

they talked about skating and how Gina Marie was killing it butt later after 11ish McC asked Rat boy if he had decided what he would do with the veto.

Andy won veto

Edited by Trish N

Tsylyst   

I'm not sure. They talk about how well she did, but they never out-and-out say that she won at the 10:05 mark. I'm not seeing any other sites calling it for her yet.

ETA: They got their final, smaller F4 table.

Spencer: Everything's gonna seem so new and awesome when we get out of here.

True, if by new and awesome you mean finding out even Conway, Arkansas is ashamed of you.

They rag on Elissa a little more and then decide to play Bullshit. I don't know how that's any different from what they've been doing for the past hour.

McCrae goes to take a shit and Spencer takes this opportunity to fill in Andy (with VGM behind them in the kitchen) that McCrae was asking him if he was going to be voted out. They discuss telling him ahead of time since he doesn't want to go out with a bandana on his head.

VGM leaves and Spencer whispers to Andy that VGM will kill the endurance portion of the final HOH. They laugh at how she said she hadn't skated in years and then proceeded to kick their asses in the veto.

By the way they're talking, Andy, Spencer, and VGM will be our final 3. Who would've thought that a few weeks ago?

Edited to add: Phyllis Diller returned from the dead and is now in the BB house. That's the only way I can explain the cackle I just heard. They are playing Bullshit and that's all there is to say about that. Nothing else to report.

Edited by thunderstruck

They're done with Bullshit and retire to the living room, again. McCrae said one of his favorite moments was when Jessie yelled at him. He said he knew then he was on Big Brother. Andy said Jessie inspired a lot of those moments.

As expected, Spencer takes this moment to say he misses seeing her ass in the house. And as always, when he talks about Jessie, it skeeves me out. He says he's glad McCrae can now acknowledge that Jessie has a fine ass. VGM says Jessie wanted to kick it with McCrae and Ginger Pig says he should have tapped that ass. We all know he certainly would have if Jessie had no standards, like a blow up doll we know by the name of Marilyn.

McCrae leaves and Spencer confirms with Andy and VGM that they will tell McCrae tomorrow that he's toast. (They were whispering and it came on the heels of Spencer's piggishness, so I was kind of tuned out. But I'm pretty sure that's what the conversation was about)

McCrae is back and Andy asks him if he misses Amanda and he says he does. Spencer breaks in to say he has to take a big shit. He says he wishes he could just take a big shit in his pants, rather than have to walk to the bathroom. Oh, you didn't know Spencer? Every part of your being is just one big shit in the pants.

ff174   

Andy openly wonders if his family knows that he won the veto.

It's official. We have a crappy F3.

ff174   

All the fun has been taken out of BB15. Andy is annoying, but he played a good game. He is probably more deserving than VGM or Spencer, who really have really done nothing. McCrae is also more deserving, but is pretty much toast.

I haven't been watching, but I am reading on another site that VGM and Spencer confirmed that they can't win against Andy, and feel the need to take him out. OGG. Talk about Sophie's Choice. Can you imagine if we have a F2 of Spencer and VGM?

Right now, the only sign of life is VGM, who is painting her toenails. Meanwhile, Spencer and McCrae are in the other bedroom with the lights out. They are bullshitting about stuff that I don't care about ... and neither should you.