Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 11.5 - HOH: Andy

gforce   

Ginger, the rat-faced king takes power!

REMINDER: Please no non-recaps or repetitve posts of "Still trivia..."

Tsylyst   

Spencer and McCrae promote McCrae's podcast. They repeat the web address over and over. I'm not going to repeat it for you because...iiiiiidunno.

Skippy keeps zooming in on a silent VGM, who is making some sort of bracelet with a craft kit.

All four feeds are on this. No sign on HOH Andy. I'm surprised he hasn't sent one of his Cylons down there to watch over things.

Tsylyst   

Fucking hell, Skippy, give these three a prompt or something. They are literally sitting in the living room SILENT. Just confirm that McCrae and VGM are on the block like we assume and let us know who won veto. That's why we're tuning in to watch this shit.

Tsylyst   

Sounds like Andy is in the DR and didn't bother to put the chicken nuggets in the oven before. What a dick. These people are going to starve. GM says she will do it in a little bit.

McCrae starts giving shoutouts to his friends by full name and after the first handful, we get trivia again.

Well, you can all three die in a fire.

On BBAD

For those that want to know the website that they were promoting: loungetownpodcast.com

Spencer: what was that again?

McCrea: loungetownpodcast.com

Spencer: That's loungetownpodcast dot com!

Very infomercial of those two!

They really are scraping the bottom to find shit to talk about!

"Adam was cool. To like heavy metal and 90210, is kinda badass"

Now shout outs. Spencer just shout out to his damn dentist and chiropractor. Fuck this. I'm out!

Tsylyst   

The feeds are on extended trivia again, then come back to VGM fixing her hair. She then starts to give shoutouts to HER friends and we get fish this time.

*sigh*

Tsylyst   

Feeds come back so Spencer can give a shout out to "the most beautiful, amazing woman in the world, Marilyn."

Spencer gives a hello "to my lovely Nicholas Uhas. I'll see you in about a week, get ready."

Or run like the wind.

McCrae gives a shoutout to Jeremy of all people.

This camera angle has Spencer with his legs spread directly at me. I'm afraid a pop bottle is going to launch out of there and crash through my computer screen any moment, so I'll switch to one of the other three feeds on this conversation.

I am stoned on some sort of slung together home made cold remedy. I don't drink, so this is how the hippies make the feeds fun.

GM pulls her rathead hairdo up, gives a shout out to the same group she mentioned on the show tonight and we go to feeds. Because people from Staten Island not only don't sign releases, they refuse to acknowledge they know GM.

They are all doing shout outs and then getting fish.

Spencer does a latex shut out, a real tear jerker homage to paint, plastic and pretend vaginas: Marilyn, his true love.

GM shouts out to Nick and tells him to get ready as she will see him in a week. That is so sweet! Letting him get the gun registration and protective order in place really allows him a fighting chance. Folks, I think this may actually be love. It's like the Gift of the Maji.

Ooops, sorry Tsy.

Edited by wickedtong

Tsylyst   

Good OGG, there is still confetti all over that living room from the balloon-popping luxury comp. BB must really be regretting that one about now. They've had their own cleaners in there at least twice since that comp and the house is still a fucking mess.

McCrae gets up and slumps toward the storage room to check for booze. There is none to be found, so he slumps back to the living room and flops down on the couch.

VGM is making a new bracelet again.

They complain that Andy is in the longest DR session ever. VGM suggests that he might be doing his HOH tweets.

Shit be boring, yo.

Tsylyst   

VGM has made bracelets for McCrae, Spencer, herself and is now working on one for Judd. Judd's is green, like a frog, she says.

McCrae's is green and orange, Spencer's is brown. Hers is pink and brown.

Tsy's is black.

Like his soul.

Tsylyst   

Spencer jokes that "it's crazy that Andy got Pandora's Box today." He's messing with us feed watchers knowing that we have been blacked out.

Something strange is happening with McCrae that I haven't seen at all this season. It's really strange...I think...I think, yes...he's SMILING!

Spencer is so bored, he's playing with the fake drapes in the living room.

For those without the feeds, here is a physical description:

Feed 1 Is SpencerVision. Part Viking, part eating champion, part railway renegade, he sits in a nom chair wearing a delightfully whimsical blue t-shirt which enhances his girthiness. His shorts are a contrasting shade of blue and they accentuate the fact that his head hair is brown and facial hair is orange in some sort of simian-orangatang mix with both intrigues and revolts me.

Feed 1 Switches to McRae, who looks relatively PigPennishm but not as crusty as when his true love was in the house. He wears an orange t-shirt, Jesus haircut, some pretty sad facial hair and the previously mentioned Gollum-esque look. His shorts are orange and green plaid. He rocks out with his boringness out, let me tell you.

Feed 1 then switches to Gina Marie, who is wearing pretty awful looking hair extensions, a quite concentrating demeanour, and an orange undershirt/tank top underneath her black uniform from the show tonight. She has now a new no eye makeup or heavy duty concealer thing that makes her look like a slightly browned bisquick bun with two raisins in it. She has bags under her eyes, which you can't really notice because she has to concentrate - SO - hard on all of these craft projects. I'd feel sorry for her, but I believe stupidity is curable and she refuses to take the remedy and read a book. Talk to someone.

Edited by wickedtong

Tsylyst   

Skippy is so bored, he's using cameras from across the house to turn and zoom in all the way to the hammies in the living room. They're watching as all the cameras turn on them one by one. The one from outside the HOH just turned and zoomed in on them from above, through the balcony rail. It was a bizarre angle, and it included Spencer looking directly at me.

Fucking creepy.

Tsylyst   

Andy comes out of the DR and asks what's going on. They say they are playing with the cameras. Andy runs to the kitchen for something and then BB calls him BACK to the DR.

What the hell?

Andy asks Spencer to put in his chicken nuggets.

Andy pops back out of the DR and grabs something from Spencer's bed. He had put a production sign or something under Spencer's pillow as a joke and they're making him give it back.

Now he's back out again.

He says he's going upstairs "to take an HOH piss" because the bathroom downstairs is gross.