Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 11 - HOH: Spencer

BBAD Andy is holding the deck of cards and pacing around the house. He says Spencer.

TVGN Skippy goes to commercials. What are the chances one of them is for Monistat? Zing!

Judd is out. He and Andy are going to play war. Andy says he doesn't know how to play. Uh, how is that even possible? They think the comp is over and go outside. We get fished.

Tsylyst   

Judd and Andy are both inside now, so I guess it was down to VGM and Spencer for HOH.

They've both been sent back outside now, and we're back to a shot of the fishtank on TVGN.

ETA: Then commercials.

BBAD Judd enters the house.

Andy asks if Judd is out and he says yes.

So we have Judd and Andy out. GM and Spencer left competing.

Andy is so happy the plan is working.

The BY door opens up it appears the comp is over.

Andy and Judd go outside.

Skippy goes to the fish tank.

Andy trips and falls going outside. We don't see it but we hear it. That's good enough for me.

Hopefully, that's just the start of a week's worth of falls, beatings, etc. for the rat fink.

Camera 3

The ExSperminators do a quick whisper fest in the KT. Spencer is talking about his HOH request and has a key around his mammoth neck. Neck hair battles meat sweat to hold that key in place.

Camera 2:

I see GM shoveling something into her maw and then Skippy throws me (what Amanda contends is) a massive bone, and I get to see Mc1970sRockstar go take a quick leak. His urine did not sign a release so I get fish.

I now absolutely believe Marilyn does not exist except in air filled form. He does a shout out and Judd says we'll get to see a picture of her. Spencer says, "Well I'm not sure she signed a release" and Andy or Judd says "Wouldn't that have been taken care of a long time ago" and Spencer changes the topic back to winning HOH and it being the best day so far.

Marilyn is a blow up doll for sure.

McRae guesses that "...we will get the prizes after AfterDark is over...". So there were prizes.

Andy meets Spencer in the filthy McPoopSmelling room and expresses his relief at the outcome of the HOH. And my mother yells to me from downstairs like I am twelve and I angrily respond in kind. "I'm busy!"

All are in the KT now. Discussing the jury house.

GM eats and talks, and eats some more. I haven't seen the feeds for more than an hour so only actually got the recapper's version of her foodfrenzy. It is not about nutrition, folks, carb stuffing and autopilot eating.

Judd is talking. You know. The guy who has to spell his name in the DR to remind himself that consonants and vowels do indeed exist separately and not as a melange of sound dripping into eachother.

McRae is there, but not talking. Sort of Cobaining around the perimeter but not actually participating.

Evidently, according to Andy, when Judd told Elissa when she was on her way out the door that he loved her, she said "Whatever...".

"WhatthehellcouldanyhumanbeanhavetotalktoElissaaboutformorethat10minutes?" Judd montonizes and murders the English language. Somewhere, a book jumps off a shelf.

General Elissa slamming. We go to fish because FUG will not sully the Riley franchise.

Edited by wickedtong