Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 11 - HOH: Spencer

Tsylyst   

10 p.m. HT and the feeds aren't back yet.

ETA: Even BBAD is on the fishtank.

Maybe they had to stop the comp while Andy downloaded into a new Cylon body or something.

cubkip   

On bbad, we saw Andy walking around looking sad, then it went to fish and he was called to dr.

Now Andy alone on kitchen puttering around

Edited by cubkip

HOH comp must not be over yet.

BBAD starts with fish!

One of the camera people is zooming and panning the HOH fish tank.

BBAD is fish. Andy was shown walking around for like 3 seconds before fish and just got called to the DR. Now he's walking thru the house and no one else is to be seen.

ETA... he's putting away silver ware and still no other HGs. Maybe they all killed each other for HOH and it was a Hunger Games kind of thing.

Edited by nixiechick

Tsylyst   

Andy is in the kitchen sorting silverware alone. Feeds are still on trivia, BBAD is on this and I (bleep) hate (bleep) TVG(bleep)N.

Tsylyst   

What the hell is this? I can't believe that VGM is in that house anywhere. We'd have heard her cackle-screech by now. No one else can be heard. The BY is closed off with the screen. Is Andy inside alone?

Did he get eliminated from the comp already and they sent him inside so they'd have something to show on BBAD?

So many questions and the Cylon Elf is just playing solitaire at the dining room table.

BBAD Andy put cups and utensils away. He walks to the bathroom then back to the kitchen and sits down at the kitchen table playing with the cards.

Tsylyst   

Correction: He's not even playing Solitaire, he's just sorting the cards by suit and putting them in order from Ace up to King.

This thrilling update brought to you by a lack of Elissa and Amanda to provide recappable material.

Seriously? Andy just sorted the cards by suit and is putting them in numerical order. It's like watching the worlds most bizarre nervous breakdown.

Tsylyst   

After 11 minutes of SILENCE, BBAD goes to commercials.

Skippy, can you meet me out back for a second? There are some things we need to discuss.

Tsylyst   

For just $14.95 you can get some ugly-ass green skillet that you can burn cheese in and it won't stick. Sorry, no CODs.

That's what you get when I'm forced to recap from TVGN.

Back from commercials and...it's more of the same with Home Alone Andy.

Tsylyst   

In the background, I can hear people talking in muffled voices. It sounds like McCrae reading cue cards or something.

The screen is opening...

McCrae comes in to pee. The screen comes back down and Andy asks if they've started yet and McCrae says no.

Sounds like the comp broke down, mid-comp.

McCrae is just on a pee-break and has to go back out.

The round they were on doesn't have a winner yet because the comp broke mid-contest.

Tsylyst   

"After Dark's really getting a great show, I'm just sitting at the table," Andy tells McCrae.

He says that DR won't let him in.

McCrae washes his hands and goes to the backdoor and tells BB that he's ready to go back out. BB is taking its sweet time opening the doors.

Tsylyst   

Andy is standing by the door in the kitchen listening to McCrae read off stuff from the cue cards. I can't quite make out what he's saying. Something about balls and Judd and what happens next. Andy says "Yes!" and walks away, then comes back to listen some more.

"Come on, Spencer," Andy says.

Interesting that we get to see who Andy is rooting for in this. Sounds like he wants Spencer over Judd.

I'm guessing this goes back to a convo I heard this weekend with VGM/Spencer/Andy saying Judd would be the first Exturdinator to be evicted, so Andy probably wants Judd up against McCrae.

And commercial...

Alright, I'm out.