Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Live Feeds Week 11 - HOH: Spencer

angelmi   

We are back, Andy telling McCrea he voted to keep Amanda. GM is so excited she is the only woman left after 7 women. McCrea wants beer in his HOH basket, no pictures or the room again, he could use the letter now.

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

GM tried to be nice to Elissa, she knew she was fishy, at least she got her hair done before she left. Judd got his knees scratched up sliding. Mccrea complaining about the bones being hard to find. GM still has her bed.

angelmi   

The guys and GM are so happy Elissa is gone and they can say all the nasty words and they think the people clapped because she was gone and spencer says if she gets America's pick he is going to be pissed.

Andy: "I really hope America saw how awful Elissa was." Yes, and you too rat fink.

Spencer: "When she wins America's favorite player, I will just pull my pants down and shit on the stage."

What would be different about that from your usual behavior?

Spencer: "The house will be better without her." The feeds? Not so sure at this point with 5 men left. Yes, VGM is included in with the men.

Edited by thunderstruck

angelmi   

They all say how sorry they are to Mccrea about Amanda, he says he knew it was coming. But they are all so happy Elissa is gone. GM wants to still keep McCrea's hat. They wonder when HOH will be. Judd wants beer now.

angelmi   

GM and Andy dancing in colors room that Amanda is gone. They make fun of Elissa too.

McCrea, Judd, Spencer still bragging about their comps.

The racist and the rat are in the rainbow bedroom celebrating.

Andy and GM jump up and down. Andy says fuck you Elissa!

Fuck you Andy! Rat Bastard!

angelmi   

GM does dishes, the guys lay around talking. Get used to it GM.

They are so happy the house is free of Elissa, she will have fun in Jury with Amanda and Helen and Candice. Spencer says she was a shitty player, she had HOH what did you get spencer?

angelmi   

The guys are going through Elissa's drawers. Andy finds stuff that is Helen's in there. Andy is going to cook a pizza. spencer is not starving. Gm is in the DR.

angelmi   

They want production to pack her bags, They do not want to touch her stuff, I bet they send GM to do it, and I bet she is screaming bloody murder for it right now. I wanted to see Jury tonight. The boys are talking about the 6 women in jury now. They do not want to be in that house.

Spencer comes out of the SR yelling "You know what time it is? Time to pack this bitches stuff!"

He takes her luggage bag and throws it across the floor. Nice you low class pig.

Andy says Elissa is the worst and Spencer says yes.

No Andy that racist trash GM is still in the BB house!

Andy and Specner are being real nasty as they joke about messing with Elissa's things as they pack them.

angelmi   

McCrea is happy he does not have to share smokes anymore. They are eating all the chex mix that Elisa mad. Spencer tells McCrea getting out Elissa was the biggest thing of the season. Now all the Rachel's army is commenting suicide now, what ever! Judd says she had the personality of a fish. FISH!

angelmi   

Spencer walking around cussing out Elissa and acting like he is going to kick her. Judd is bashing her for all the crap she said. They none of them wanted to hug her on the way out, but Andy says she did not want to hug them either.

angelmi   

Spencer is making fun of Elissa walking back in and says new twist they let her come back. Not funny! how different would these 4 guys be right now if mcCrea was smart enough to know Andy betrayed them. They are making fun of how ugly she was with makeup, and with her hair dark with no makeup and sun glasses she was ok but Spencer would never do her. her body was fit but her face was horrible.