Name: Rowan Joseph
Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
Current occupation: Actor, Producer, Director and Voiceover Artist
Name: Shane Partlow
Hometown: Charlotte, N.C.
Current occupation: Actor/ Producer
Connection: Theater Performers. They call themselves the “Queens of Bingo.”

Shannon   

I don't see the guy with the backward name running for anything. He'll be crying wait! wait! and major whining just like the wife of that mullet guy from last time.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see them race. There have been other gay teams who did not fit the "screamer" stereotype and did quite well.

Look at Elizabethann! She's trying to not be snarky about the chubby, backwards named, gay guy!! Come on... You know you want to hear him squeal while running with his hands flailing to the side... Come on. You can do it! Give us one little snark!

I am looking forward to these two for my own entertainment! It beats baseball wives....Jazz hands down!

MrsGryn   

These guys did much better than I was expecting, and they weren't nearly as annoying as I figured they'd be. They seem clever so that will help with the puzzle challenges. Not sure about their physical stamina so far.

Tsylyst   

I felt so sorry for the glider operator when the larger one had to do the roadblock.

Someone is not as light as a feather.

I am surprised that I like them. i was sure I wouldn't. I loved the whole "My name's not Rowan for nothing", that was clever. And any Flying Nun reference is ok in my book

When the one kept yelling to not talk to him, the other one was using his air, I would have lost my shit if it was me. That's just rude.

He was a bigger fella. I think he meant he was trying to breath and talking wasn't helping. I'm bummed they are gone.

Sign in to follow this