9619621939_47e6b5b526_o.jpg

Name:Tim Wiyninger
Hometown: Cordell, Okla.
Current occupation: Oilfield Plant Operator
Name: Daniel “Danny” Merkey
Hometown: Cordell, Okla.
Current occupation: Oil Field Operator
Connection: Best Friends

This team has my heart. My favorite cousin died from the same disease that one of their wives has. It's a hard way to go and the cures are expensive. I hope they win a leg or two and get some cash.

Tsylyst   

I fell on the opposite side of that. Like Team Deaf Kid or Team Cancer, when you are racing to prove something or because "woe is me, I have a rough life," I just can't get it up to care about you. Every time they showed those guys tonight, one had tears in his eyes because he was "thinking about my family" or whatever.

Just like on BB, no one "deserves" to be there or win more than anyone else.

MrsGryn   

Team Cancer was awesome.Take that back!

These guys are lucky some other teams screwed up more. And gee, what are the chances of asking someone in L.A. for directions and finding out they don't speak English? I'm going with 47%,with a plus/minus of 35.

Magpie   

They need to stop with the "gee whiz we don't have buildings in Oklahoma" routine. Playing dumb isn't going to win the race, and if they really *are* that dumb, then fuck them, I hope they get Philiminated next week.

ff174   

I know where the racers started from. I can tell you that these two took a rather circuitous route to LAX that probably added at least an hour to their journey.

Not a good start; navigation-wise, that is.

Edited by ff174

bhnole   

Can't see them winning a leg unless a tragic accident takes out all the teams ahead of them or they have a fast pass challenge that requires drilling for oil.

Nice story....just don't see them lasting long.

ff174   

Danny was protesting a bit too much about having to put on a dress.

Shannon   

Hey Danny, homophobic much? That was an incredible display of not being comfortable in your manhood. What an idiot.

MrsGryn   

It's entirely possible a perfectly nice heterosexual man with no homophobic hatred feels uncomfortable putting on a dress. Until the man starts ranting about Dumbledore being gay, give him the benefit of the doubt.

ff174   

I really wasn't inferring that Danny was gay. It was more of a "I GET IT. YOU'RE STRAIGHT. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DANCE, YOU BITCH."

Sign in to follow this