Name: Jason Case
Hometown: Attleboro, Mass.
Current occupation: Owner of a Snowplow Company
Name: Amy Diaz
Hometown: Providence, R.I.
Current occupation: Social Media Manager
Connection: Dating

MrsGryn   

Criminy, but their intro segment was in cute overload. I nearly contracted die-a-BEE-tus with that crap. Didn't see enough of them on the show to get a real impression so far.

Tsylyst   

I'm thinking he has a bit of a Nick situation going on, if you know what I mean.

And I think you do.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

MrsGryn   

Did you like his bathing suit/underpants?

"LOOK AT MY PENIS! LOOK AT IT! YOU CAN'T LOOK AWAY!!"

ff174   

Weird. I never saw his package. I was too busy looking at her boobs, which were very impressive.

Different strokes, I guess.

I still have it on DVR. I'm going to have to go back and look. And while we're on the subject of packages, Sweet Fancy Moses, when did Phil switch to flat front khakis and who do I thank?

ff174   

A dating couple that I actually like.

Someone must have taught Amy the Polish word for "thank you." Unfortunately, she was pronouncing it as "jakuya," which, if you stick this into Google Translator, comes out as "Grandpa I."

The actual pronunciation is "jenkuya." But, good for her for trying. If I were on the race, and headed to Poland, I think that I would tell all of the other contestants that "gowna" (pronunciation "goovna") is Polish for "thank you," and "kurwa" (pronunciation "koorva") is Polish for "please."

There would be a lot of crazy Americans thanking people by saying "shit," and calling people whores. Maybe I could work in the word for "hello." In Polish, "pierdol sie" means "go fuck yourself."

Glad I could contribute some culture to this thread.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

Were you drooling for Pazcki, too, ff174? My husband was!

As far as a dating couple goes, these two are not bad so far. They are good racers, aren't getting rude, and seem to appreciate the opportunity. The only thing is their alliance with Pinky and No-Brain! So I can't go fully in on them until that is over.

ff174   

More Polish culture ...

The Polish currency is commonly pronounced as "zloty." However, Phil pronounced it as "zwuhtee." And, he was spot on, god bless him. The actual spelling is "złoty." The 'l' has a line through it, which means that the ł sound is like a "w."

Any other Polish questions will cost you. Make out your checks to "ff174."

Proszę bardzo! (Pruhsha bardzoh)

Polish for "You're welcome."

Edited by ff174

CazBot   

They were so lucky to get a great taxi driver. I loved it when he wouldn't tell the other driver where to go, he totally got that it was a race and wanted to help them.

Sign in to follow this