Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feeds Week 9 - HOH: Elissa

angelmi   

Spencer, McCrea and Andy losers sitting on the side line with Aaryn. Helen telling everybody good job and hang in there.

Amanda and Elissa staying up with each other. Gina not as much. The sliding foot stool moves in and out with the water and the balls come with the water. Damn you Trivia. All those ex BBers sure like to send Tweets.

Back and they are tell the jury about Otev. JESSIE IS DOWN. she has to go right out.

ff174   

Current situation:

Candice - 0

Jessie - 4

Helen - 1

Judd - 3

Elissa - 5

Amanda - 4

VGM - 1

McCrae, Spencer and Andy are out.

I am a little disappointed that they aren't shooting those things machine gun style.

Jessie down

michael   

Judd offers Candice and Helen $5000 each if they throw the comp.

Aaryn struggles with lines. Don't worry, hun, you won't be having to do that kind of stuff anymore now that you ain't got no job.

Edited by michael

angelmi   

Jessie goes out screaming, crying and cussing. We hear her kick something, they close up on her 4 balls.

Judd, Helen, Candice still there, Aaryn makes the announcement that Jessie out of the game.

Gina has 2, Ellisa has 5.

Aaryn is standing to do her sound bits for the recorded show "Jessie, you are out of the game" "Candice, Helen and Judd, one of you will return to the Big Brother game."

Noise from a passing airplane means she delivers the lines a few times.

Edited by MockTurtle

michael   

GM and Helen get one more ball.

Candice - "Judd, stop mindfuckin' us."

Edited by michael

angelmi   

Back and Aaryn repeats her announcement. Helen, Judd, or Candice will return the BB game.

Gina trying hard to stand, she got another ball, 3 now. candie has 2. Judd has 3. Helen keeps telling Judd to hang in there. Candice tells him that he is mind fucking them that he can't stand it any longer.

Elissa looks good on the wall. Up and Down, in and out, Amanda might really be good at this one.

Waiting for the balls.

angelmi   

Some guy in red hair says he is their biggest fan and runs through the comp, an guard runs and takes him out.

I missed that Thanks, Andy says that man was an ass hole, back to Trivia.

Edited by angelmi

michael   

A guy runs out in a red wig and a #1 red hand and security runs out and takes him away. we get trivia.

edit: i am the stupidest person ever. i didn't realize that was planned.

Edited by michael

Candice 2 Helen 2 Judd 3.

GinaMarie 2 Elissa 5 Amanda I can't tell because CBS is not showing her.

They just had an actor run through the back yard and be chased off by a fake security guard.