Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Colton - Returning Player

uaintjak   

I too laughed when he cried. The only way I'll be on the Colton train is if its the one that runs him over.

issycat   

I'm watching a rerun of the entire season on TVGN right now, and Colton was medically evacuated because of dehydration and stomach pains. It turned out to be appendicitis.

Apparently it was not appendicitis. I think that's why Jeff called it a mysterious illness.

http://www.eonline.com/news/303282/survivor-s-colton-cumbie-reveals-he-did-not-have-appendicitis-and-his-master-evil-plan

ff174   

OGG. All that sniveling during next week's previews. What an embarrassment for Caleb.

There's a comment on AVClub about how Colton would be much better suited to another CBS Reality TV show, so I just want to prepare us all for the inevitable re-return of Colton's Air Quote Redemption Tour next summer on Big Brother 16.

Ok, I've watched EVERY season of BB, I watched the Season 1 live feeds and neither two returns of the Douchelord nor BB15 have caused me to stop watching. Colton in the BB house would be grounds for divorce.

bhnole   

What an ass....he spends the whole week trying to create chaos and then melts down when returning players who know how to play the game figure his crap out in two seconds.

Please OGG let him walk out and never be seen again.

Shannon   

*snort*

He was awful, just over the top, how can anyone in his tribe let him live awful. I can't believe they brought him back. First all summer of Andy and now this jerk. And I'm not looking forward to what appears to be a gay couple on TAR that may well be over the top too. I know a lot of gay men, none of them are weird like the gays CBS likes to bring in. Does CBS have an agenda?

Actually, I think he could be gold on BB. We could see Chima levels of melting down. Now, that makes for complete shit play on Survivor. He can't leave quick enough. Can't someone slip him some unboiled water?

Sign in to follow this