Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Colton - Returning Player

ff174   

Here's hoping that he dies in a fire during the first episode.

Edited by ff174

chrysana   

Was Colton pulled from the game in his season? Infection maybe? I remember him being a douche...but, can't remember why.

ff174   

Was Colton pulled from the game in his season? Infection maybe? I remember him being a douche...but, can't remember why.

Yes, he became ill, and was pulled from the show.

He was despised because he said and did some pretty racists things. I can't remember them all, but once he mocked an Asian contestant by imitating slanted eyes.

He was a disgusting piece of work.

Edited by ff174

chrysana   

Thanks for the clarifications. It is slowly coming back to me...I remember very few reality show contestants once their seasons are over.

CBS has got to be shitting bricks with this one. First we have the racists Aaryn and GinaMarie, and come September we'll have good ol' Colton telling us how superior his white skin is. Obviously Survivor was cast and filmed months before the start of BB so CBS had no idea this would happen...but, wow. Colton's comments will probably be on the cutting room floor. There's no way they're going to want more racists spewing hatred on their station. BB had to address the situation because of the live feeds, but TPTB can do whatever they want with Survivor.

uaintjak   

I dunno...Colton, once confronted, seemed to be somewhat repentant. And then maybe he became a douche again, that part is fuzzy. I still can't stand him though.

bobane   

He was a arse, plain and simple. I'm sure it's all about ratings. He tried to apologize after the show. Let's see if he's changed.

I have a horrible feeling this will be his Redemption tour. He was a true monster on his season, but in his defense, there were very few personalities of any interest in that season.

Shannon   

I think you are on to something nixiechick he does have an Aaryn quality about him, but worse.

If I remember correctly he was the one that pushed the guys to give up the immunity that had won to vote out the black guy, thus making the guys lose a number and even it out for the girls so they could eventually outnumber them and then vote all of their stupid behinds out of the game . . . nuff said.

Sign in to follow this