Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Brad - Loved One

Still think he's hot, but also think he's going to burn out quickly. That alliance, especially Caleb and HAYDEN, did not seem too excited to be together.

lap4423   

What an idiot. I forsee him being the first guy cut, none of the other guys seemed to keen on him and his bromance alliance.

ff174   

Unfortunately, we are probably stuck with him for a while. There are only three women left in his tribe, and, if I were one of the other members of his alliance, I'd go along with voting them out.

But, yes. I suspect that he would be the first to go from his little cabal.

I think you're right. They'll most likely go along with it. Of course that's only assuming they keep losing and HAVE to vote out somone. Plus, I'm wondering if any of the men on that tribe would be willing to take the place of one of their loved ones if they're voted off on the other tribe. That would mix things up a bit. I do think that's unlikely though, but it's something to keep in mind.

All I know is that I paused the TV during that shot of him and some other guy standing under the waterfall in their underpants. That was him, rIght?

bhnole   

As an Florida State grad I am legally required to hate this former Gator player.

He did his university proud showing off the math skills he learned....

Now that the required insult is out of the way I think he has actually played a good game so far that will get him to the merge.

bhnole   

I would take his wife and her fake boobs but for a Gator dickwad former Defensive Lineman it is surpising to see him looking so fit. He weighed 280 in his playing days.

ff174   

Why are they listening to this turkey?

First, he tries to convince his tribe that he is afraid that Candice and John will team up at the merge. I would have asked him "As opposed to you and your wife eventually teaming up?"

Second, he says that he may be the lone vote to keep John so that they can pull him back into the tribe if he comes back. Sure! We'll just sacrifice our game, and allow John to be pissed at us ... but not you.

uaintjak   

Yeah, I liked him for one and a half episodes, when he was just a meathead. Now he's been downgraded to a meat wallet.

I loved how Probst pointed out that with every person that leaves, they still lose. You'd think they get a clue and stop voting off all of the strong contestants so fast. They better pray they don't have a blow out and they all end up gone before the tribes actually merge.

chrysana   

I thought he went out graciously, until I remembered RI and he was probably thinking ahead to his re-entry into the game. Let's face facts, Brad probably thinks he's got the RI challenges all wrapped up.

Edited by chrysana

Sign in to follow this