Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Brad - Loved One

MrsGryn   

She was overly "done" as far as the standard well-maintained wife went, but actually came across as fairly nice. He used to be a pro-football player.

Her season is being replayed on TVGN tomorrow (Tuesday) starting at 11:00 AM EST. I can't remember her either, so I plan to hit the refresh button tomorrow.

ff174   

The only reason that I remember her is that she was billed as the wife of an NFL football player; but not because I remember her husband ... I don't. But, her last name was Culpepper, which was also the last name of another pretty good football player, Dante Culpepper.

Other than that, I don't remember one thing about her.

Edited by ff174

I thought the same thing during her season, ff. I tuned in late to the show tonight and was looking for Dante Culpepper on the Loved Ones team. Who would have thought there was another pro football player by the name of Culpepper?

uaintjak   

Probst is clearly in love with him already. His name is BRAD, Probst, not CULPEPPER.

ff174   

That was hilarious.

This guy takes the lead as the most annoying new survivor.

Edited by ff174

ahab1013   

He's a former NFL QB...this is exactly the type of guy who makes it to that level. As someone who played a lot of team sports, he doesn't annoy me as much because I'm used to character. However his math skills were hilarious- he's so desperate to make an impression. A guy like this won't make it to the end because he so overtly controls everything. A controlling person needs to be laid-back in the way they manage people, not loud - they can go a long way mind you, but they never win in the end. Think Russell Hantz vs Richard Hatch (or for BB fans, Amanda vs Dan). Both types get people to do what they want, but the latter does it quietly (albeit for Rich his naked was loud). Culpepper might go far to the merge, but once there I think he's done for.

Brad was a former Defensive Tackle not QB, I'm from Tampa where he used to play and is now a lawyer. Not defending his dumb comments.

Edited by silkeedezzz

Shannon   

I remember wanting to like her because the name Culpepper is just too great. But I don't remember liking her in the game, he on the other hand, I already hate him. He's too much like Phillllip, such a blowhard.

Sign in to follow this