Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Clera - Loved One

MrsGryn   

So there she was, telling her teen mom story and wow, wasn't that such hard luck and tough, then Vytas busts out his life story and Ciera was left standing there with pretty much nothing to add.

Hope mummy never passes up on any future opportunities to remind C that she voted her mother out. So much for blood, she couldn't look her mother in the eye...feeling guilty?

Sophy   

Way to finally have some balls at tribal last night. Probably too late now to matter, but loved how she shook things up and forced the rocks vote, that was all kinds of fun!

Shannon   

The rocks were fun, never knew that existed, but she needed to make her move while there was still Caleb, and now Katie is gone too, she has nowhere to go unless she can win the immunity thingie over and over (laughs).

gforce   

Yeah, I loved that she flipped with all the ensuing drama, but it's probably too late to really matter. If Katie was there, I can see them getting something together.

ff174   

I absolutely loved the move by Ciera. How many times during the last 27 seasons have we all sat gobsmacked at idiots who are obviously on the bottom of their tribal totem pole do nothing? She took her shot. She had a 33% chance of being in the majority alliance with Katie and Hayden. If she went with Tyson and Company, she is out at number four.

uaintjak   

Sorry but I still think she's dumb and worthless. Her time to make a play was when Hayden and Caleb offered her final four. Now she's just a loser hoping her mom will swoop in and save her.

Also, why is her name in this thread "C l e r a"?

Shannon   

I like calling her Clera, when people talk about Ciera I have to stop and think who she is, Clera I know.

I assumed it was a typo of hitting caps when typing the i.

Sign in to follow this