Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Candice - Returning Player

ff174   

Wow. I thought that I was the only one who liked Candice. I mean, I am not crazy about her, I just never understood why everyone hated her.

I didn't like her... and I'm not sure why. I think I detected a bit of an attitude that didn't set well with me? I'm having a hard time remembering some of the returning players... perhaps I didn't like her when she played before?

MrsGryn   

Ah, yes, reading the Wiki reminded me she "mutinied" with Penner to the other tribe on Cook Islands. That I remember. It says she was on Heroes vs. Villians as a hero and I do not remember her at all there.

ff174   

I remember liking her, and I was in the minority. Can't remember much more than that.

Me three. She's blonde and cute. Also, she kicked ass in comps and I like a woman who holds her own. I hope she pulls through on redemption island.

siandam   

From ew.com - she and her husband were dropped in at the last minute after RC's father was pulled from the game. None of the returning players knew her so that's why she was booted so quickly.

I hope she kicks Rupert's ass.

MrsGryn   

RC was the gal with the leopard print bikini and big mouth from Survivor Philippine, who was allied with Abi the big mouthed Brazilian early on.

Was RC the one whose bag the hidden immunity idol clue "fell out of"?

Sorry I helped hijack the Candice thread. Move this if you must.

Sign in to follow this